Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Cats v GWS Sat May 25th 4:35pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • GWS by a goal or less

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Cats by a lot

• GWS by a lot

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Commentators arent talking about it? Suprise suprise.

This coming from a poster of your intellect?
Nobody's talking about it, just you.

With all the Geelong fellatio going on in the commentary box, if it was the slightest bit contentious, they'd have spent 15 minutes talking about it.

Instead, not even a whimper.

If the pro-Geelong commentators don't even give it a mention, you can rest assured it wasn't a sling tackle.

Go and look up what a sling tackle is also, instead of doubling down on embarrassing yourself even further.

That last quarter was immense! Cats were charging hard. Felt like such a massive game in the context of both seasons, within an established stadium rivalry.

The prolonged cats booing at the end was disgusting. When you see a side hold on like that you have to give them credit.
Are we not seeing the irony that this is coming from a West Coast fan? GWS were excellent though. Umps were poor across the entire night with a slight bias to Giants, although I’m saying this as biased towards Geelong of course. Another lost free kick count, but we had plenty of opportunities to win and when you only play a quarter and a half of AFL intensity footy, you tend to lose most games

Geelong is finished as a football power, it was inevitable. They are not much better than North, they are now one of the competitions easy beats, it''s unlikely they will win 2 or 3 games for the rest of the year.
Hawthorn, Richmond and WCE at GMHBA. Another game against North

4 guaranteed wins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbish. Post a video then mate and lets have a look

Not a video editor so I won’t be doing that, did go look at it on my Kayo stream. I’m sure there’ll be a video soon enough.

Really what did he do wrong there? I get it looks bad because Bruhn flings around, but he’s also trying to spin out of a tackle, while attempting to handball.

There’s no slinging action, arms aren’t pinned, he doesn’t drive his head forward. What does the Giants player actually do wrong?

I'm so happy for the Giants. Ever since their side got unsettled a couple weeks back against the Saints, that synergy hasn't been there and you could feel them limping towards a bye where they can regroup. Grabbing a win at the Cattery was what the doctor ordered.

He had his arms free. Was not a sling tackle.
Was a slinging motion tackle that ended up with his head hitting the turf.

Is a free kick every day of the week.

Just went back and took a screen shot for reference.

Its there everyday of the week. Umpire too scared to call it with the context of the game.

People need to hold umps accountable for poor decisions

F4F29B15-BC77-4119-A863-B8AF6E8AFA74.jpeg

Not a video editor so I won’t be doing that, did go look at it on my Kayo stream. I’m sure there’ll be a video soon enough.

Really what did he do wrong there? I get it looks bad because Bruhn flings around, but he’s also trying to spin out of a tackle, while attempting to handball.

There’s no slinging action, arms aren’t pinned, he doesn’t drive his head forward. What does the Giants player actually do wrong?
Slung him around in a motion that ended up driving the players head into the turf.

Dangerous tackle every week and has been for a long time now. Umpire got scared on the spot and didnt pay it.

Huddo's a Cats fan and sure sounds like it now. Shame, he's normally very good.
No, no he's not.
Nah whenever we play a Vic team he openly barracks for them, he hasn't been a good commentator for a while

Such a shame as he used to be one of the best
Nah, has been terrible for a long time. Probably since 'Thirteeeeeeeeeeeen'.

Back