Afl canberra - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are numbers 3 and 6 for adfa? They also had a gun ff against us that isn't here either

Maybe got the call up? Not sure. Pretty poor from the ADFA fullback to be talking s**t in the last quarter having done nothing all day... Hate to generalise, but seems far too many of them thought they had it won before it started... Highly doubt they'll make the GF, in yet another classic ADFA choke.

Where are numbers 3 and 6 for adfa? They also had a gun ff against us that isn't here either

Pretty sure that guy only played the one game in div 3 so didn't qualify. Good win by our boys today but the job's only half done. Will be a tough game whoever we play.

Pretty sure that guy only played the one game in div 3 so didn't qualify. Good win by our boys today but the job's only half done. Will be a tough game whoever we play.

First and foremost, well done to BELCO - they beat ADFA all over the ground.
Unfortunately ADFA carried a few injuries into today's game. #3 was unable to play due to family reasons, #6 still injured after Bidgee used their up gunned side against us. We had 5 starters out, but it should not have mattered - we didn't finish on top of the table playing the way we did today. BELCO wanted the win, and ADFA didn't. I agree that ADFA was soft around the footy and walked into the 1st quarter thinking they could ride to a victory. We had a lot of passengers on the field, waiting for someone to hand them the ball. BELCO played hard and extremely well and deserved the win. Umpiring was disgraceful, however the poor decisions made cannot be blamed at all for the end result. Well done again to BELCO, hope to see you in a few weeks.

First and foremost, well done to BELCO - they beat ADFA all over the ground.
Unfortunately ADFA carried a few injuries into today's game. #3 was unable to play due to family reasons, #6 still injured after Bidgee used their up gunned side against us. We had 5 starters out, but it should not have mattered - we didn't finish on top of the table playing the way we did today. BELCO wanted the win, and ADFA didn't. I agree that ADFA was soft around the footy and walked into the 1st quarter thinking they could ride to a victory. We had a lot of passengers on the field, waiting for someone to hand them the ball. BELCO played hard and extremely well and deserved the win. Umpiring was disgraceful, however the poor decisions made cannot be blamed at all for the end result. Well done again to BELCO, hope to see you in a few weeks.

Having said all of this - Yes I think we can win next week, and Yes I think we can beat Belco in the GF if we make it...But agree much work needs to be done this week.

Who wins today's game is irrelevant they won't beat ADFA next week, now who do I hate less ANU or Jets...? It's a tie.

dont agree in the slightest, ADFA have to get alot better then yesterday if they want to beat ANU next week

on another note, does anyone know if Belconnen was allowed to play some players yesterday that played today aswell? if the regular season rules apply then they can back up.. im not implying this happened btw just interested to know if its still legal in the finals

on another note, does anyone know if Belconnen was allowed to play some players yesterday that played today aswell? if the regular season rules apply then they can back up.. im not implying this happened btw just interested to know if its still legal in the finals
Not sure of the rules on this Jectz but can confirm that no one that played yesterday in the 3s game played in the good win today over Ainslie by the twos boys.

Not sure of the rules on this Jectz but can confirm that no one that played yesterday in the 3s game played in the good win today over Ainslie by the twos boys.

Yeah belco too good for our boys in the end, couldn't keep our first half and a bit going for the whole game... Mad monday celebrations are shaping up nicely though

Who wins today's game is irrelevant they won't beat ADFA next week, now who do I hate less ANU or Jets...? It's a tie.
No arrogance there !! Can't get to the game next week. Will the adfa boys be skyping it ?
Good wins by belco 2s and 3s. I really enjoyed the 3s game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i just noticed that the finals for 2's and 3's this week are both on sunday instead of saturday, seems strange anyone know why?

ANU big winners over adfa in 3s 81 37

Remove this Banner Ad

Back