AFL Canberra Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure the 40 point margin tells the story of how the game was played, a competitive contest with plenty of big hits and some excellent passages from both teams. Seems like a fairly even comp early in the season. The Jets get a win first up, Just curious how many 1sts players were from Gungahlin and how many Neafl players top the team up? The Canberra Times story didn't seem to mention too many jets players it was more centred around the Neafl players.

Interesting i heard that Ainslie supplied the 5 that they were meant to, but Eastlake only supplied 1 of the 3 they were meant to, not 100% sure if this is correct, but I am interested in the backlash of failing to provide the numbers they were required. In saying that, it has got to be hard playing against the team you have been doing pre-season with for the last six months...

Interesting i heard that Ainslie supplied the 5 that they were meant to, but Eastlake only supplied 1 of the 3 they were meant to, not 100% sure if this is correct, but I am interested in the backlash of failing to provide the numbers they were required. In saying that, it has got to be hard playing against the team you have been doing pre-season with for the last six months...
Not only hard plugga .But some would think they had a point to prove after not gaining NEAFL selection for the round ,Hence lifting the performance. Going to be an indifferent year at the jets too I think. I don't know how top up players builds a culture ,if blokes come and go up and down through the grades and in different clubs would be a different feeling when you do win I think. Just my opinion.

I read in the Coota paper that a young 16 year old kicked 5 on debut for the blues, not a bad effort. Looks like Coota are fielding a younger side this year, if they keep their premiership players who also seem in their early 20's it could be a promising few years at Cootamundra.

How are Yass numbers looking now, SC? You guys have been short the first two games.. Not sure if 3 weeks off is good or bad for that.
Numbers are average this year mate ,However I believe we have picked up a few more now so here's hoping that they stay

Ok

Goal to goal for the Woden centenary team
Smith Platt Minerds
Dalwood Turner Bennett
Lawn Starkey Nihill
Duroux Googs Visser
Smith Altus Jones
Schicken Maher Steamer

Carter Mark Jordan Dicko
Coach - Dolliver

Ainslie by 30 or 40 over Tuggers last night. Good to get a win for Plugga's 100th...

Ainslie were 10.9 to 0.1 at half time vs Gungahlin in the twos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still early i know but looks like the top 3 are gonna stay strong with us yass and tugs fighting it out for 4th

Could it be that there will only be one team missing out on finals in fourth grade this year, with another team very very close to withdrawing from the comp?

Could it be that there will only be one team missing out on finals in fourth grade this year, with another team very very close to withdrawing from the comp?

That would be a massive shame, think the regional division is the closest division in the restructure, anyone could really win each week. How close is close?

4th grade or regional?

4th grade. If you have three grades above pulling on your numbers then something has to give. From what I hear.

So has to be Belconnen/UC then?

Their results haven't been that bad? But I guess they only had 18 or so a couple of times earlier in the year. Anyone know if many Jets players are coming over if they get pushed out by NEAFL guys coming back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back