Resource AFL Clipart

Remove this Banner Ad

Those are still all templates, not clipart
Don't know why some of those need to be simplified anyway, not like you're going to want to recolour the hawk really. Unless you just wanna make it pink and purple for shits and gigs ;)

I've tried to create the new clash jumper but the actual AFL and Tasmanian logos stuff up the picture of the hawk. My result was

You can see where the two logos were. Also maybe I want to do a brown jumper version as a proposed training uniform. I would need a golden hawk.
Does this website have these already available. I haven't come across any of them yet. I've found all the jumper templates and the stripes and sashes to go on the jumpers but not any of these hard to find jumper artwork.

Ahk, very true. Didn't think of that. If I ever try to recreate a guernsey, I usually just use one of Mero's designs (kudos to him :thumbsu:) and paste a transparent template over the top. I then just trim around it and it usually produces pretty clean results. Maybe wait for the design to be put up on www.footyjumpers.com and then take the hawk from that.
Not sure how easy it would be to recolour that hawk though. Its pretty detailed and has a few gradients in it

Yes Mero is a legend with his pictures of uniforms, and waiting until he puts the design up is the opinion I will probably take. But what is stopping him putting www.footyjumpers.com over the top of the hawk. Its his right to do it. This is a great website with people on it willing to help others that are less talented that they are to produce better jumpers. I was just seeing if anyone could do it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back