Discussion AFL Round 2, 2024: Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

imagerender

It's not amazing, but the balance really works well.

Was definitely skeptical at first but now that I've seen it in play, I'm on board. The white G, numbers and shorts all tie together pretty well. Helps that Puma execute just about every jumper to the absolute best it could be. I'm just a bit skeptical about what they'll wear against Gold Coast in Gather Round, this will be their first meeting with GWS as the away team since they ditched a white clash jumper. Maybe there's something else in the pipeline for either side?

Was definitely skeptical at first but now that I've seen it in play, I'm on board. The white G, numbers and shorts all tie together pretty well. Helps that Puma execute just about every jumper to the absolute best it could be. I'm just a bit skeptical about what they'll wear against Gold Coast in Gather Round, this will be their first meeting with GWS as the away team since they ditched a white clash jumper. Maybe there's something else in the pipeline for either side?
I'd assume they would wear their charcoal jumper.

I'd assume they would wear their charcoal jumper.
I would think so too as it makes the most sense out of their whole uniform set. I just don’t know how set they are on only wearing it vs the Swans. I don’t know if they’ve really ever referred to it as their derby jumper or if it’s only been called the Never Surrender jumper, but it’ll be an interesting outcome nonetheless. Maybe they’ll come out with a special Gather Round jumper, it seems within the realm of possibility for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back