Resource AFL Clipart

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
What AFL Clipart do you have? The amount of AFL clipart is limited due to AFL only being popular in Australia.

So what AFL Clipart do you have? I ask you to post it up here so instead of us each having a small collection we could all have a larger collection that we can use.

I will start by posting some of mine:

I don't have any but this is a pretty cool resource actually :thumbsu:

Doesn't anybody else have any? Doesn't anybody want to share? I've shared mine, now share yours.

I might have a couple on my other computer. I'll whack em up here at some stage if I do. Hopefully it won't be too long :(

I had a play with this one in Illustrator
Running-player.gif

PS By the shorts you can tell it's 70s or 80s.
So I did it in Melbourne 1974 to 86 Royal Blue.

And what VFL collection would be complete without Fitzroy.
Running-player2.gif

Great work Mero. I have done the same for each of the AFL Teams in their current gear. Here are Hawthorn's

Here are some that Willo #6 was talking about

I've got more Australian Rules Clipart but I won't put it up until some other people put some of theirs up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

238866.jpg

Hawthorn clash socks are :

Brown tops with Gold & White stripe where it fold over.
Gold
White
Brown
Gold
White
Brown
Your correction got me thinking, how did I get it wrong. After looking at the HawksNest catalogue, the actual design is gold tops with a brown hoop with white borders. The AFL logo is on the brown hoop. The hoops go down the socks; medium sized brown hoop, small sized gold hoop, large sized white hoop. This is repeated to the bottom of the sock. Here are a picture of the socks from the Hawthorn website:

The socks would appear on the clipart like this:

It's great seeing people use my clipart, but what I was looking for is contributions from other people. Australian Rules clipart is not an everyday thing. Some of those clipart I put up were actually rugby and soccer clipart to start with, but I coverted them to AFL.

Don't any of you people have any AFL Clipart. I thought we could then combine all these pictures together so we could all have a large collection. I don't think that my collection is all there is.

Those Hawthorn clash socks really are terrible :thumbsdown: Almost as bad as the port clash socks from 09

190703.jpg

Oh well, at least they matched the quality of the jumper :rolleyes:

God, they are terrible.
With those white boots it just looks like one white stocking.

Worst port guernsey of all time, hands down!!! The socks really topped it off. With the current clash socks, it would only look half as bad

Well it seems like that Willo #6 and I are the only ones that have AFL clipart of this site. So here are some more of mine that need a bit of cleaning up of they can be edited into various clubs.

Anyone would like to clear these up.
Here is Garry Lyon on the stretcher.

I'm not saying that the clipart has to be of footballers playing. It could be of parts of a club's jumpers. On this site we can find easy to use club logos, and the basic elements of a jumper (strips, sashs, hoops and vs). But what about those elements that appear on a jumper that aren't the club logo or basic elements.

Currently I can think of the Gold Coast wave, the Melbourne clash v border, St.Kilda's clash and Pre-season jumper cross, the former flying eagle on the West Coast jumper and most recently the Hawk on the new Hawthorn clash uniform. Who is the first one who will give us an easy to use Hawk for our jumpers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back