Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
AFL Fantasy is almost here after what seems to be a Massive Wait!

I have decided to run a Tri-Cup which is quite confusing but we shall get used to it. There will be 3 teams/leagues going head to head in a points based competition. There will be 3 team captains which will be decided by the league (1) per league will be decided when the full 18 teams are filled and there is no space left in the league. The captain will as per Dream team last year, will have there points doubled. You may nominate which team you would like to play for and please try get all the people you know that are good or first timer's to come join your team or another. And you may choose your own unique league name and post it below when you have all decided

Any questions post below or PM me. :)

Team 1:
Fitzey

Team 2:

Team 3:

I was thinking we have a league of posters who have teams in Dream TEam Supercoach and AFL fantasy where you add the scores together to get the king of all fantasy formats. Obviously this is something else.

I was thinking we have a league of posters who have teams in Dream TEam Supercoach and AFL fantasy where you add the scores together to get the king of all fantasy formats. Obviously this is something else.

Well we could.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back