Game AFL Trade Rumours and done trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like Geelong is set to win trade week again.... nothing can stop us.
#inwellswetrust

Still got to see what cards Dildo has up his sleeve

d808b7092b0e5199e73d6f0da612f376e4a1a108.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong has a younger and more dynamic midfield than Richmond.

No wonder you are giving Jack Graham the flick, another Blair Fartley Failure :)
In return for two elite midfielders who will take us to the top 4 next year, i'll allow it.

I'm hearing through my mechanic's cousin who is a geelong member , that Carlton are pitching for Sam DeKoning to join his brother Tom at Carlton.
The deal would be pick 10, Paddy Dow and Caleb Marchbank for DeKoning.
Geelonk will piss themselves laughing at that offer, is silvagni going to broker the deal even though he is no longer recruiting for carlton?:tearsofjoy:

I've heard that Geelong are showing interest in Paddy Ryder and Jarryn Geary, if they give us a 2nd rounder and a future first rounder it's a done deal.

I've heard that Geelong are showing interest in Paddy Ryder and Jarryn Geary, if they give us a 2nd rounder and a future first rounder it's a done deal.
We only recruit YOUNG GUNS now like Ollie Henry, Tanner Bruhn, Bowes and Pick 7 - you get the gist. We already clocked the league by winning with old top-ups, now we're trying a different way for a new challenge. Just winning all the time gets a bit stale if you don't keep it fresh.

We only recruit YOUNG GUNS now like Ollie Henry, Tanner Bruhn, Bowes and Pick 7 - you get the gist. We already clocked the league by winning with old top-ups, now we're trying a different way for a new challenge. Just winning all the time gets a bit stale if you don't keep it fresh.

BadFaintArcticfox-size_restricted.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back