Discussion AFL Weekly Predictions Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

what if rather than creating a whole new thread about it, we put it across a few clubs random chat boards.
there's probably a few tigers supporters that would be into it due to their new jumper and all the issues they've caused. maybe a few north supporters too.

what if rather than creating a whole new thread about it, we put it across a few clubs random chat boards.
there's probably a few tigers supporters that would be into it due to their new jumper and all the issues they've caused. maybe a few north supporters too.
As long as we don't go cross-pollinating then I guess that's okay. I can go to the Port board, you can go to North's, Cody can go to Richmond's. Shit like that.

As long as we don't go cross-pollinating then I guess that's okay. I can go to the Port board, you can go to North's, Cody can go to Richmond's. Shit like that.
I'm happy to do GWS if you want. I may have to create a thread there though. They don't mind advertisement too much, and they don't really have a random chat thread.

I'm happy to do GWS if you want. I may have to create a thread there though. They don't mind advertisement too much, and they don't really have a random chat thread.
considering no one else gives a toss about GWS on here, you'll have to.
just j's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

akkaps I have quick logo made (it's transparent) and I want to have it where it says BF Jumper Tipping. Here it is. Do you like it. It could go a bit better.
View attachment 115804
Out of curiosity, what would it look like if it said "guernsey" instead of "jumper"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back