Discussion AFL Weekly Predictions Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

My bad. I realised after I submitted them that I had already tipped earlier in the week.
No worries, I just thought I'd let you know.

For the season proper: you get three attempts for each round, and the cut off time for the round is 2 hours before the Friday game.
All this information is on the site.

This table hurts my head

Also, Why is my tipping white?
What's wrong with it exactly? What can I do to fix this?

You tipping twice, once at 3/16/2015 14:46:10 and then again at 3/16/2015 21:28:33, so I have taken your most recent tips as your official tips for the round.

What's wrong with it exactly? What can I do to fix this?

You tipping twice, once at 3/16/2015 14:46:10 and then again at 3/16/2015 21:28:33, so I have taken your most recent tips as your official tips for the round.

Its just the layouts confusing, I'm not sure there are any better alternatives though.

Are both my tips the same? Because I didn't tip twice. I don't know why but every time I've tipped its come up like that.

My 1pm tip is the one I entered. I was in between classes in the cafe line while entering them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to congratulate akkaps on winning the pre-season competition, he has a unassailable lead that cannot be equalled or overtaken. Bryce_Jersey17 has been awarded second place, falling one point short of the leader. It is unsure whether Matt_man201 will equal Bryce's total or fall point point short of that.

#wheresmybadge
#notanotherhashtag

Hold on, akkaps can I ask, why is the 'Away' guernsey correct for GWS yesterday?
They wore their Canberra guernsey.
Their Canberra jumper was noted as their Away jumper during the pre-season as I wanted to differentiate it from the Home jumper worn in Sydney games. I had it listed as their Away jumper in the database, which I changed during the week to accommodate it's real definition and for the season proper.

Many others picked the Away jumper for Canberra as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back