Afl X WAS AWESOME

Remove this Banner Ad

As a supporter of the reigning AFL X premiers, I'll make sure I'm available here on the MB for the next 12 months to mention how happy I was to see my team win the premiership at every opportunity, and to explain condescendingly to you all how to go about assembling a premiership winning list, despite having gone the previous several decades without anything resembling success.

So without further ado, here's an 18 paragraph missive on why I don't believe that GWS aren't quite ready to challenge for a premiership this year based on my newfound expert knowledge on what it takes to win a premiership, and the 40 minutes I watched of them playing football last year:

We shouldn't be speaking to those lowly peasants, we won AFLX Melbourne.

We are above them all, how dare they walk among us instead of wallowing in their own filth!

We shouldn't be speaking to those lowly peasants, we won AFLX Melbourne.

We are above them all, how dare they walk among us instead of wallowing in their own filth!

I agree.

Are Richmond supporters doing what dogs supporters did last year and slagging off great players for not having played in a premiership, totally disregarding the irony of so many of their club greats never playing in one?

I agree.

Are Richmond supporters doing what dogs supporters did last year and slagging off great players for not having played in a premiership, totally disregarding the irony of so many of their club greats never playing in one?
If we are going to be honest, Richmond are doing now what Bulldogs supporters did last year and what Hawthorn supporters did the three times before that.

It tends to be a trend for the current Premiers to be dismissive of good players from non-Premiership sides. I don't necessarily like it, but this isn't a new trend that started after Bulldogs won the flag.

Has the AFL X / AFL 7's / Carnival fixture been released yet for February 22nd 2019?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Apparently the EJ Whitten Legends Game will be revamped and played under the AFL X format this year.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back