AFLTM Sign Up/Coach Waiting List

Remove this Banner Ad

Prospective coaches, please post your interest in taking over a team in this thread. Before posting your interest please have a look over the rules of the game (at least the red bit at the top) to get an understanding of what is required from coaches. The off-season in particular requires a fair bit of commitment and activity from coaches.

If no teams are currently available you will be placed on a waiting list. Priority order is determined by whomever posts their interest first. When a position becomes available I will tag the prospective coach at the top of the waiting list in this thread as well as send them a direct message; that coach will then have 48 hours to respond and confirm that they wish to coach the team. If 48 hours pass with no response the same process will be available to the coach next on the list.

Currently Available AFLTM Teams

AFLTM Coach Waiting List

omgfridge
dino_67
creamPIES
inTIMidator052345

Last edited:

The NT Thunder coach has indicated that they no longer wish to continue as coach of their side. As such, the team is now available.

As they are first on the list, liesalllies has first priority to claim the team. If not claimed by 9AM Tuesday October 15 I will then open the team up to Marklar_33

Before claiming the team, please read the AFLTM rules, in particular the list management and off-season aspect of the game. It is also worth reading through the 2019/20 AFLTM Off-Season thread to get a gauge on what is required this off-season.

If claiming the team please note that we are commencing the most busiest part of the game and a lot of commitment to logging in is required over this period. If you cannot commit to the activity required over the off-season then please do not claim the team.

To claim the team, please reply to this post stating that you wish to take over the team. You may also change the team name at this point if you wish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is now one position open - that of the reigning premiership team Melbourne.

goldcoastsun you are first on the waiting list and therefore have the first chance to claim this team.

If you are interested I'd recommend you have a bit of a read of the rules so you understand requirements, particularly for the off-season.

There is now one position open - that of the reigning premiership team Melbourne.

goldcoastsun you are first on the waiting list and therefore have the first chance to claim this team.

If you are interested I'd recommend you have a bit of a read of the rules so you understand requirements, particularly for the off-season.
Yep i am keen to take over.

Yep i am keen to take over.
The team is yours. If you have any questions about AFLTM feel free to ask myself or any of the other coaches and we'll help you out.

sounds interesting if you still have a spot
We still have a spot open. If you've had a quick look through the rules and are still interested let me know and the team is yours.

Look after my (former) baby. Lost the passion unfortunately but I’ve left you a decent list 😅
I have 0 clue what I do know but I ll try not to abort your baby

Safety Bay Stingrays is available for a new coach. Prospective new coaches please post any interest in this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back