Rave Slave

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2004
Your Underwear
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Dick Slapperman
Today my enemy is my friend. Today, the toothless collingwood ferals with less intelligence than a baked bean can are my brothers. Supporters of 14 other clubs unite with me as one under a yellow and black universal cloth as all grudges against one another are swept away for just one day in support of one thing - the destruction of a cancerous blight on the Australian Football League.

The cheating, the underhanded tactics, the gloating, the complete and utter disregard for the footballing abilities of the Richmond Football Club, the self anointment as the premiership 'Dark Horse', the Judd-Love, the manipulation of the draft process.

All of this means NOTHING.

Tonight we saw the true Carlton. The football gods realigned the planets and ensured that the filth was returned to its rightful place - as pathetic losers.

Hartlett epitomised all that is Carlton - dirty, cowardly, unsportsmanlike and pathetic.

So tonight, join with me in what I can refer to only as a giant Australian love-in for both the Richmond football club and the beginning of a 'wondrous era' down at the scum.

Thankyou Richmond, and a giant **** you to the cancer that is Carlton. Hope you're erased from the league in the next 5 years you hapless, cheating, tanking gimps :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back