Multiplat American Fugitive

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 22, 2011
Berwick
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester City

Just wondering if anyone else is playing this?
Top down shooter in the same vein as the early GTA's. In fact it's near identical but with updated graphics. Story is decent too.
Hadn't seen anything about it before stumbling on a Twitch Stream.

Picked it up yesterday for $24 on PSN. I'm only about two hours in but I'm thoroughly enjoying the story and some interesting robbery mechanics.

Looks pretty good. Quivorir
tenor.gif

I'm still enjoying it. I get frame drops if there's s**t going down. Big gun fights, cars exploding. And if there's a train about to appear on the screen. For $25 its more than given me my monies worth. I'd be probably 5 or 6 hours in and still on the first Island. I think it's a bit too easy to escape the cops though. They can't catch you on foot, and don't search the bushes if they don't see you hide in it.

I think it's a bit too easy to escape the cops though. They can't catch you on foot, and don't search the bushes if they don't see you hide in it.
Yeah can be very easy at times. Although I did somehow manage to royally * up and have the fbi or whatever the highest wanted level is chasing me. A quick change of clothes solved that 5 minutes of panic though.

Got quite bored of it half way through the 2nd island and ditched it for a bit when I reached the third. It's the exact same game the whole way through with no real challenge. Ended up forcing myself to finish it but the ending was so obvious it wasn't worth it. Was going to go for the plat but don't think I can be stuffed with that anymore either.

Got quite bored of it half way through the 2nd island and ditched it for a bit when I reached the third. It's the exact same game the whole way through with no real challenge. Ended up forcing myself to finish it but the ending was so obvious it wasn't worth it. Was going to go for the plat but don't think I can be stuffed with that anymore either.
I did the same after getting halfway through the second island. Loved the art style and the music but the gameplay really started to drag. Still think it was worth it for $25

I did the same after getting halfway through the second island. Loved the art style and the music but the gameplay really started to drag. Still think it was worth it for $25
Yeah definitely can't complain too much about the price tag. Also agree on the music, was really nice. I do wish there was more though. Could have also done without the clunking noise when the car changed gear

Remove this Banner Ad

Back