Are Grlong 2019 the worst top of the ladder side of all time?

The official poll

• Yes

• Swimming in “**** and blow”

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. Sour ****en backhanded compliment.

Once again...

Suck....

....mah....

....BAWWWWWWS!!!!!

Not as sour as treating two home and away games as your grand final for over a decade, all in the vain hope of exacting some feeling of revenge for having your dynasty ruined by a plucky bunch of left footed kids.

Clubs have ups and downs, what matters is whether you take advantage of your ups, and use the downs to build your list.
You’ve been s**t for 4 years now tho so why don’t you have depth?
Given you're in the middle of a premiership window, and needed a whole lot to go your way to hold off a team in the middle of a rebuild, missing most of its best players
Really? Most of your best players? Who was missing here? :$
6684AC71-E80D-4793-8671-90E3AA2FECE4.png

Hope you enjoy another H&A win Teach, it seems your club's middle of the pack record in the AFL era will continue. I'd say you'll be reliving the humilitation of the late 80s and early 90s, but I'm guessing you'll continue struggling to make the GF. :thumbsu::$
#truthbombs

Not as sour as treating two home and away games as your grand final for over a decade,
0D952C42-F58A-46DB-9D77-874D5B088CA9.gif
all in the vain hope of exacting some feeling of revenge for having your dynasty ruined by a plucky bunch of left footed kids.
5F4F224D-E098-4BC6-BB44-1A24384A3749.jpeg

You’ve been s**t for 4 years now tho so why don’t you have depth?

Really? Most of your best players? Who was missing here? :$
View attachment 659956

#truthbombs

The AFL's best player of 2018 was out, as was one of the comp's best head-to-head players, as was the one of the century's most influential mids (who has sunk you in the past), and our first KPD. Hard to deny Danger, Selwood and Ablett were given an easy run today. That's what happens when your best players are left without the other team's counterparts.

The AFL's best player of 2018 was out, as was one of the comp's best head-to-head players, as was the one of the century's most influential mids (who has sunk you in the past), and our first KPD. Hard to deny Danger, Selwood and Ablett were given an easy run today. That's what happens when your best players are left without the other team's counterparts.
So who were you missing? Don’t tell me you can’t cover Mitchell yet.
How long have you known he’s out? :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is Team board worthy

I dunno, maybe we’re not good. We should wait til we play some of last years top 4 teams before we get ahead of ourselves.
Well we haven't really played any of the good teams at all yet so Im told. When we finally do I wonder who it will be? :think:

So who were you missing? Don’t tell me you can’t cover Mitchell yet.
How long have you known he’s out? :think:

They could have looked for a replacement mid but decided to give a spot to the CEO's ruckman son instead.

The side we put on the park today would have struggled to beat Carlton 2018. Should have gotten through unscathed by 60+ points
So you finally admit that guys like Gunston & Bruest are front runners?...I mean they’re meant to be “stars” in their own right going by you blokes. 😂😂

Last edited:
Given we suck and they fell across the line against us, you would have to say Yes. Yes they are.
Fell across the line? Since when is getting within 17 percenr falling across the line. Especially you had the umps basically cheerleading for you to get back in it and you couldn't get even close.

We were so arrogant about the game we played danger mostly forward and used the likes of tom Atkins in the centre bounces. It was insulting to the hawks.

Back