Are GWS contenders or pretenders?

Remove this Banner Ad

Most Australians have an ingrained sense of fairness and when they see our indigenous game rigged for marketing purposes it annoys them.

And that's why most true footy fans hate the plastics.

So yeah we are pleased that you shat the bed again - against the odds.

The fact is, the plastics existence is just plain un-Australian. :)
Poor baby. Most Australians have fight in em to. Not the mutts though. They just sook

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I've lived in Sydney and when this team is at the bottom they will get less than 2000 people to games

That part of the world has zero interest in afl. They get around 10k to NRL games anyone that thinks the Giants will pull in massive crowds has no idea.

They will leak a couple players every year because in reality no on wants to actually play for them because they are an entity not a football club.

I'm more than happy to admit I hope they fail on every level but what I want doesn't matter even if it will end up as reality
No it wont, and there's no rational reason in yoir posting ( as ever) to suggest it will.

What would you know about rational?

Keep melting bok. You are as good under pressure as Jeremy Cameron
I get you got nothing better to do, with your team not good enough to play finals. Inasmuch as you follow footy and I get it's not a priority. Stalking me and spewing codswallop shows real desperation though.

I get you got nothing better to do, with your team not good enough to play finals. Inasmuch as you follow footy and I get it's not a priority. Stalking me and spewing codswallop shows real desperation though.

Keep melting brah.

Accusing anything you disagree with of being lies or codswallop has worked well for you.

I hope no adelaide supporters said anything nasty about the Giants around you

They were not covering injuries with 4th round draft picks. This team is not impacted by injuries like other clubs due to their depth gifted to them via draft.

They kind of were, guys like Matt De Boer. The way people on here go on you would think GWS don't have a player on their list selected outside the top 10

They kind of were, guys like Matt De Boer. The way people on here go on you would think GWS don't have a player on their list selected outside the top 10

The exceptions proving the rule.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but going a ratio of supporters to flogs. Dogs flogs have em covered in flogs %.

Besides which i can only get to melbourne once and itll be fore GF weekend(wether we make it or not)

You clearly haven't attended many Tiger games, didn't you see all the complaints from the Cats fans about the Tiger army !!
Anyway my better half is a Tiger supporter so I warned her to look our for bonky in his orange robot outfit!

Lobb will own Nank at stoppages and give gws first use all night. I see 90000 upset Tigers fans come the weekend. Should be a good game. GWS by 22 though I'd rather see a Tigers v Crows GF.

You clearly haven't attended many Tiger games, didn't you see all the complaints from the Cats fans about the Tiger army !!
Anyway my better half is a Tiger supporter so I warned her to look our for bonky in his orange robot outfit!
Ive been to many many many Tigers games but they were all Balmain.

Lobb will own Nank at stoppages and give gws first use all night. I see 90000 upset Tigers fans come the weekend. Should be a good game. GWS by 22 though I'd rather see a Tigers v Crows GF.
I think you will be right unfortunately . Few fellow tiger supportets got a little ahead of themselves and Richmond have a habit of failing when favorites in big games.

I think you will be right unfortunately . Few fellow tiger supportets got a little ahead of themselves and Richmond have a habit of failing when favorites in big games.
If you play as well as the Geelong game you are a big chance.
Enjoy being there, it's been a long time for Tigers fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back