Are you interested in joining a BigFooty Dream Team League?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm pretty sure only the first 8 divisions are official...

I beg to disagree. Rota selected div11 personally.

By the way I would suggest you are still a chance for div11 given we are still 3 short. Guess we'll find out in the next hour or so. Stay tuned.

Div 9 is seven short. The first 7 to PM me with their email address will be sent an invite.

Stipulations are that you must not be in another official league.

I will be back in 2 hours to send the invites.

hey everyone, this is my 4th yr of dream team, in my 2nd year i won the skool comp (Adelaide High) and in my 3rd i went back2back with relative ease. mi mates rnt that flash at DT and havnt stepped up to the standard ive set lol. averaged 1890 odd for the year, i dnt know wot position i finished in the country, but id imagine i was atleast somewere in the top 10,000.

im looking to join a league with some other people hu r experienced, i dnt kno much about the whole Big Footy Divisions, i probly dont qualify for any of the top divs, so yea if ne1 needs a decent player email me..
chriseconomou@hotmail.com

Sorry guys, I didn't know Div 12 had to be "sanctioned" by someone for it to be official - my bad.

So, should I be changing the league name of the DT league I "incorrectly" created?

Those who have joined under the presumption the league was "official" - may leave at their own discretion, if they wish! :thumbsu:

Sorry guys, I didn't know Div 12 had to be "sanctioned" by someone for it to be official - my bad.

So, should I be changing the league name of the DT league I "incorrectly" created?

Those who have joined under the presumption the league was "official" - may leave at their own discretion, if they wish! :thumbsu:

Gimme a break, it's a bit of fun. If it's full of people who post on this site who couldn't get a gig in the first 11 leagues, thens it's official!

nice work Luke

my advice would be to change it to something like BigFooty Super League or something of that affect rather than div 12. That means it's not an official division but if you do well you are still eligible for prizes.

Gimme a break, it's a bit of fun. If it's full of people who post on this site who couldn't get a gig in the first 11 leagues, thens it's official!

nice work Luke

You are right Judge. I don't think anybody has an issue with Luke setting up league #12. Rota's probably had enough by now anyway. ;)

If there's any bigfooty leagues going the Krakouer Fats will be keen to join. Finished around 5,000 last two years but I don't mind a good sledge on the board. Email's untitledmfc @ hotmail

Just tried to change the league name, but there's no option to do so. :eek:

The site says:

Q: Can I change the name of the League that I created?
A: Your League name is a unique identifier in the game, and cannot be changed. The Aurion V6 AFL Dream Team may consider some League name changes in certain circumstances.

Oh well. Good luck all! :thumbsu:

Just tried to change the league name, but there's no option to do so. :eek:

The site says:

Q: Can I change the name of the League that I created?
A: Your League name is a unique identifier in the game, and cannot be changed. The Aurion V6 AFL Dream Team may consider some League name changes in certain circumstances.

Oh well. Good luck all! :thumbsu:

click "your details" then change league name is one of the options.

hey all, are there any divs with free spots? im keen. if not, is their a div 12 or 13 starting in the next few hours before the carlton - richmond game kicks off?

I have a team done and no league to enter into! I'm new to DT, so if anyone has a spot for me pls send a pm.

I would say so...All the help that I can get...:confused:
finish top of all leagues last year in the top 1500 in my second year:)

If any spots are available I'd be keen to join again in any league... played last year and was in the Big Footy Division Se7en... Finished 6th in the league.

Team: Baysie Boys
Score:
42,086Overall Ranking:
2,398 of 203,220

Thanks for your time!

Regs, Pete

How hve use made the leagues already?:eek:

Can anyone tell me if theres any spots left?
Finished around 10,000
Was inside the top 2,500 at a stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back