2022 Coaching Structure
Senior Coach – Ben Rutten (thread)
Assistant coach (midfield and team offence) – Blake Caracella
Assistant coach (back line and team defence) – Daniel Giansiracusa
Assistant coach (forward) - Dale Tapping
Assistant coach (ruck) - Tom Bellchambers
Development coach – Leigh Tudor
Development coach – Cameron Roberts

Development coach - Natalie Wood (also our AFLW Coach)
VFL Head Coach - Brent Stanton
VFL Assistant Coach (defence) - Dustin Fletcher
VFL Assistant Coach (midfield) - Ben Jolley
VFL Assistant coach (forward) - Michael Hurley

Last edited:

Considering they have said publically they want an experienced coach and aim to make finals, i dont imagine Gia would fit that bill.
Voss, Dom Pyke or Brad Scott would all seem to fit that bill more accurately.

That being said consistency and accuracy wouldnt be two words I associate with Carlton's messaging the past 12 months.

Considering they have said publically they want an experienced coach and aim to make finals, i dont imagine Gia would fit that bill.

That being said consistency and accuracy wouldnt be two words I associate with Carlton's messaging the past 12 months.
Don pyke doesn’t want to coach and brad Scott has the afl ops job wrapped up. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Adam Kingsley get it or Chris Scott getting head hunted.

Don pyke doesn’t want to coach and brad Scott has the afl ops job wrapped up. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Adam Kingsley get it or Chris Scott getting head hunted.
Kingsley would be a sound appointment.
He and Burns have been overlooked a few times, but seem to be the two (along with Voss) most ready to take up a senior gig.

Chris Scott was linked with a 2 year extension according to the fatter of the 2 Tom's i always get my Brownes and the other one confused

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thieving IP.

Have a feeling Gia is just going through the process to have experience for the next job that comes up. Carlton getting Gia would scream “another rebuild” and they don’t want that.

Pyke gets it for my tip.
The suggestion is Pyke and a coach-in-waiting together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back