Discussion Attack, attack, attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Speck

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Time to shove the defensive gameplan up the arse (at least for one game). Have a go at belting the crap out of them. I know it's extremely unlikely but it's worth a shot.

Play on at all costs.

Now we think back to last week when we chipped it around for the last 5 minutes last week.

It was also a double thingo cos it was Adelaide we did it against.

If we kicked an extra 2 goals in that quarter...who knows.

Well, we know what we have to do tomoz.

We must attack without letting up on our defensive duties. West Coast game prime example. Essendon are fast and can surprise. Must treat them with full respect.

Milney's gonna kick 10 again. I can sense it.

Can Fraser come back even if he isn't named on the emergency list?

Yeh and it's not just last week either, how many times this year have we eaten up the clock? We must have totaled about a games worth of time wasting so far this year >: [

Anyway if we play like we did for 3 quarters against Adelaide we should be able to beat them by around the required mark. I predict St Kilda by 113, Riewoldt 10 goals, Hayes 30+ possessions (I had a dream about it).

Also does anyone think it's a cruel twist of fate that we can pump a team easily one week, and the next week they steal our top 4 spot? We've only got ourselves to blame (WCE game :( ) but it just seems so unfair

Yeh and it's not just last week either, how many times this year have we eaten up the clock? We must have totaled about a games worth of time wasting so far this year >: [

Anyway if we play like we did for 3 quarters against Adelaide we should be able to beat them by around the required mark. I predict St Kilda by 113, Riewoldt 10 goals, Hayes 30+ possessions (I had a dream about it).

Also does anyone think it's a cruel twist of fate that we can pump a team easily one week, and the next week they steal our top 4 spot? We've only got ourselves to blame (WCE game :( ) but it just seems so unfair

How is it St Kilda's 4th spot when prior to last week St Kilda were a game and percentage behind Adelaide ??

Interesting logic, I would say that some luck came the crows way and they had stolen it from the Kangaroos, but I dont get how a St Kilda supporter could have thought that when they spent a majority of the season out of the eight.

How is it St Kilda's 4th spot when prior to last week St Kilda were a game and percentage behind Adelaide ??

Interesting logic, I would say that some luck came the crows way and they had stolen it from the Kangaroos, but I dont get how a St Kilda supporter could have thought that when they spent a majority of the season out of the eight.
That would because it wasn't logic it was a bloody figure of speech mate :rolleyes:. Obviously it wasn't 'our' top 4 spot, just like it wasn't yours, it was North Melbourne's, and if you have your reading glasses handy you might find I said we have ourselves to blame for shooting ourselves in the foot hence we weren't deserving of the top 4 spot.

You definitely deserve to be fourth. But you are also crap and you are our bitch and we will smack you up if you come our way in September. Back to your own board.

Uh, becuase you fell into 4th because the dogs are useless

don't kid yourself, you will be out in straight sets

now f off back to your scummy board

You definitely deserve to be fourth. But you are also crap and you are our bitch and we will smack you up if you come our way in September. Back to your own board.

lol :p

Saturday March 8th 2008 - St Kilda def. Adelaide 69 - 65
Sunday Aug 24th 2008- St Kilda def. Adelaide 95-47

have a nice day, relapse...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back