AUKUS

Remove this Banner Ad

No one ******* asked, lol. How did you turn a simple joke question into dumbass propaganda no one asked for?

I was joking about chicken nuggets, who the hell turns it into full on right wing spin doctoring by whooshing the joke? Oh right it's Taylor, of course it's Taylor

Nobody else told you what your mcnugget count was either did they?

You started it by suggesting the money could be better spent elsewhere and then my posts inherently AGREED WITH YOU.

Take off your glasses.

Nobody else told you what your mcnugget count was either did they?

You started it by suggesting the money could be better spent elsewhere and then my posts inherently AGREED WITH YOU.

Take off your glasses.

The answer is nearly 1 trillion chicken nuggets, with complimentary soda, fries and salad with every 24 nuggets. That was around the answer you needed to give. Not some insanely psycho "achktually it's this and this money for every australian over 30 years and this much every week"

Who misses a joke that bad to go full on nerding? Holy hell

Btw I'll take the 1 trillion chicken nuggets thank you very much

You have quoted an intervention, two border disputes and some muslim bashing the Liberals would be proud of if it was done in their name - muslim bashing is a national sport in the west.
Ask the Vietnamese if they think it was a border dispute.

17045668-391C-4087-AB67-F42889A7C6EE.jpeg

Ask the indians if they think losing 15000 sq miles or 39000 sq kms is a border dispute. Tasmania is just under twice that size btw.

Ask the tibetans if they think it was an intervention.

Ask the 339 dead australians about korea. They were there in an action voted and passed by the united nations.

The answer is nearly 1 trillion chicken nuggets, with complimentary soda, fries and salad with every 24 nuggets. That was around the answer you needed to give. Not some insanely psycho "achktually it's this and this money for every australian over 30 years and this much every week"

Vale to the dozen chickens who'll lay down their lives for that.

The China is taking over the world thing is overblown and xenophobic imo.
Westerners are welcome over there, they just want to continue their economic development , pull more people out of poverty and get some respect for what they have achieved.
If there is a great Satan in the world, it's America , their bullying military, their racism, all there homelessness and drug problems, and the worst of capitalism on display.
Look at the Trump presidency, absolutely disgusting.
You glossed over the million plus uighurs in concentration camps for the crime of wanting independence from a country they have nothing in common with. Not ethnically, not linguistically, not genetically.

Paul Keating at the National Press Club earlier today talking about the sub deal. PK has lot a bit of his sharpness in his twilight years but none of his acidity. He swats away journos asking superficial rhetorical questions like he would deal with blowflies at a barbie.

Always entertaining but more importantly he makes some very important points about the operational characteristics of the US attack class boats which are worth proper discussion.

Also interesting to note that the Australian/US Government funded Australian Strategic Policy Institute have today posted coverage of the study I linked earlier on the increasing detection risk for large submarines:

The reason this is so important is there has been a partisan push by LNP and the media to force Australia into this position. Labor have had to bow to this policy given the media partisanship.

There has been zero discussion in the public discourse on this issue that for a multi decade financially devastating decision - that’s a huge problem.
The US are trying to protect their power in the region and we are paying for it.

You Glossed over the million plus uighurs in concentration camps for the crime of wanting independence from a country they have nothing in common with. Not ethnically, not linguistically, not genetically.
How much proof is there actually of this? Is it possible the US have overplayed this to enhance their geopolitical interests?

I added more to your comment so you go after me... enjoy your nuggets big fella.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You glossed over the million plus uighurs in concentration camps for the crime of wanting independence from a country they have nothing in common with. Not ethnically, not linguistically, not genetically.

Be a bit more honest. A lot are there for supporting jihadist movements, not all Uyghurs want an independent state (the East Turkestan movement is a tiny minority group), and it just so happens that it's happening in a key region of the nation that if it became independent would cut off the majority of China's population in the East from the Silk Road land trade routes to the East, further boxing the nation in. Obviously some neocons would love for Xinjiang to break off from China for their own geopolitical goals.

Btw has anyone checked on Peter Dutton? He must've had a giant erection over this news

He was also getting pretty excited over the prospect of space based weapons with AUKUS within this decade, which was quite worrying to me personally as I didn't think those would be particularly in accordance with existing treaties.

The reason this is so important is there has been a partisan push by LNP and the media to force Australia into this position. Labor have had to bow to this policy given the media partisanship.

There has been zero discussion in the public discourse on this issue that for a multi decade financially devastating decision - that’s a huge problem.
The US are trying to protect their power in the region and we are paying for it.
This cannot be overemphasised enough.

Scott Morrison informed this policy to Anthony Albanese (leader of the opposition at the time) 4pm one day and announced it with a joint preset conference with Biden and Johnson the following morning.

That is the "democracy" we are fighting for. * off.

On Albanese - he has a huge problem. If we are going to behave like complete campaigners (China, environment, social issues, etc.) then we might as well have a Liberal government doing it - then at least we don't have to pretend we are not complete campaigners.

This cannot be overemphasised enough.

Scott Morrison informed this policy to Anthony Albanese (leader of the opposition at the time) 4pm one day and announced it with a joint preset conference with Biden and Johnson the following morning.

That is the "democracy" we are fighting for. * off.

On Albanese - he has a huge problem. If we are going to behave like complete campaigners (China, environment, social issues, etc.) then we might as well have a Liberal government doing it - then at least we don't have to pretend we are not complete campaigners.
I could be completely wrong, there could be information they haven't told the public, but shouldn't the media be pushing for what this is?

Ask the Vietnamese if they think it was a border dispute.

View attachment 1630852

Ask the indians if they think losing 15000 sq miles or 39000 sq kms is a border dispute. Tasmania is just under twice that size btw.

Ask the tibetans if they think it was an intervention.

Ask the 339 dead australians about korea. They were there in an action voted and passed by the united nations.
I'm with you except for the Korean war, which was a case of the US committing unimaginable war crimes.

They were depopulating the North of the country, via use of incendiary explosives, chemical and biological weapons, in a way few states ever have.

There is a reason the "forgotten war" narrative is pushed so aggressively. Truly behaviour that would have been worthy of the axis powers.

How much proof is there actually of this? Is it possible the US have overplayed this to enhance their geopolitical interests?
Amnesty international believes it is happening and they are certainly not American puppets.

Sent from my SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The subs aren't a bad idea in principle, but in reality it's just a massive waste of money and transfer of wealth from the Australian public, to the US MIC.

Who knows what threats and bribery was used, for a likely terrible deal that won't produce any subs. Just money out the door to UK and US defence contractors.

I'm very very wary of either state maintaining the political stability or productive capacity to deliver. The truth is, we should have stuck with the Japanese subs, way back when. But this really isn't about national security, it is about fleecing taxpayers.

I'm with you except for the Korean war, which was a case of the US committing unimaginable war crimes.

They were depopulating the North of the country, via use of incendiary explosives, chemical and biological weapons, in a way few states ever have.

There is a reason the "forgotten war" narrative is pushed so aggressively. Truly behaviour that would have been worthy of the axis powers.
Did the Americans fight the Vietnam war clean 🤷‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back