Remove this Banner Ad

RilesMacca

Keep punchin mate
Apr 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
Hey all, I initially started this thread to receive a code myself, and now its turned into people asking for one.

So feel free to just reply below, and ill PM as soon as possible and get an invite sorted for ya.

Cheers

Last edited:

Hi all,

Been after an invite for aussierul.es for quite some time. If anyone has one it would be much appreciated!

Cheers
Yeah sure mate got you covered. Flick us your email and I'll send it to you.

Hey folks, same here, looking for a path to an aussierul.es invite code. I have plenty of experience with private trackers and am willing to back it up with ratio, but of course I only heard about this specific tracker today.

TIA!

UPDATE: A kind person has set me up on AR.es, but I appreciate everyone who reached out! Thanks, all!

Last edited:
Hey folks, anyone able to hook me up with an aussierul.es invite code? Please and thank

Last time I looked at that it was very difficult to get a >1.0 ratio unless you handed over $.
Stand corrected if necessary.
Don't hit and run, leave your downloads in the swarm indefinitely if you can spare the HDD space and network resources.

If you download a popular item, it's very easy to exceed a 1.0 ratio.

Hey all, I initially started this thread to receive a code myself, and now its turned into people asking for one.

So feel free to just reply below, and ill PM as soon as possible and get an invite sorted for ya.

Cheers
Hey! Would love an invite if you still have any available, have been searching for a while now with no luck. There's a couple of games I'd love to rewatch and haven't been able to find them anywhere else. Thanks in advance,
Jake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,
I would greatly appreciate an invite if anyone has a spare one left as I was hoping to catchup on past seasons. I've held excellent ratio with past trackers I used and have a seedbox that can run 24/7.
Thanks anyhow!

Anyone have an invite code? Or at least a contact point for site admin? I have an old account which I'd like to reactivate but the site has no process for it :(

Anyone have an invite code? Or at least a contact point for site admin? I have an old account which I'd like to reactivate but the site has no process for it :(
Seems i have the same problem regards site admin. I moved houses and ISP during off season and last week tried to get back on using my unchanged password and for some reason i couldn't. They gave me a new random password which worked at first but when i tried to get back it didn't work and i ended up getting a suspended account notice. Despite three attempts to contact the admin to try and explain my 'non sinister' situation they have not answered me at all. I was a member for 8 years, had a massive positive download credit ratio and over 1500 points in the bank. I feel wronged that i might be considered some threat for something. I live in Thailand and just want to get back on so i can watch aussierules again. Looks like the admin have shut the shop on me so if someone can give me an invite at least i can start from scratch and watch AFL again. Thanks.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

HI everyone, new to this site but hoping someone can hook me up with an invite code to aussierul.es. tipping my hat in your direction in advanced!

Hey everyone,

Probably obvious but i’m new to the site and would love an invite if anyone has any to spare.

Thanks very much.

Hey guys, pretty sure im here for the reason most are, but ive been looking for an invite code for 2 years now if anyone can put me out of this search that would be greatly appreciated, I really wanna watch 90s-2013 matches desperately. If anyone could give me one that would be elite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back