Aussies Abroad Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Released or did he request a transfer? I've always rated him.
I honestly have no idea. Googling turns up nothing, no matter what I type. His Twitter confirms that he's leaving but not the circumstances. I'm leaning towards a release.

Chris Herd, Brad Jones, Jason Davidson and Giancarlo Gallifuoco all released by their respective clubs.

Halloran has gone from Fortuna to Heidenheim.

Don't know a great deal about either club but think Fortuna is the bigger of the 2? Hopefully its a move for more game time as I think I read he was more of a fringe player for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know a great deal about either club but think Fortuna is the bigger of the 2? Hopefully its a move for more game time as I think I read he was more of a fringe player for them.
Liga 3 champs the season before last (13-14), and finished above Fortuna by a few spots. Although if you mean stature, then Fortuna easily. 50k stadium vs 13k ...

Liga 3 champs the season before last (13-14), and finished above Fortuna by a few spots. Although if you mean stature, then Fortuna easily. 50k stadium vs 13k ...

Yeah, meant more from a club stature perspective. Fortuna I thought were one of the bigger clubs (having played in the top division a few times I think recently?).

Sounds like an interesting move for Halloran though, hopefully works out for him.

Hopefully that brings him closer to first keeper status but I'm still disappointed.

Any particular reason mate?

I read Bayern Munich actually signed Stuttgart's first choice from last season (Sven Ulreich) so it seems Langerak might have a good chance to become number 1 at a relatively big Bundesliga club.

Also, seems Amini has started well at his new club, providing the assist in a 1-1 friendly draw.

Any particular reason mate?

I read Bayern Munich actually signed Stuttgart's first choice from last season (Sven Ulreich) so it seems Langerak might have a good chance to become number 1 at a relatively big Bundesliga club.

Also, seems Amini has started well at his new club, providing the assist in a 1-1 friendly draw.
Just seemed like a breakthrough was coming. But I've been advised by the resident Dortmund supporter why the transfer was made so I've shut up since.

Just seemed like a breakthrough was coming. But I've been advised by the resident Dortmund supporter why the transfer was made so I've shut up since.

Ah fair enough. Yes, seemed like he was getting more and more games with Dortmund but maybe Tuchel (new manager) doesn't rate him.

I think Ryan is still the number 1 for us but this would make things interesting if Mitch was playing regularly at a Bundesliga club (which is a fair jump up from the Belgian league in quality).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back