Australia & New Zealand Poker Tour (ANZPT)

Remove this Banner Ad

^ ^ K6 suited call is borderline, but its a roughly a call without knowing exact stacks, obviously this is a Nash take. However, most (good) players fold the bottom of their range in that spot, so K 6 is not something you can go with there - tbh the shove with J7o and the call are both borderline, but if both blinds are nits J7o is a pretty easy shove overall.

10 6 suited, 10 9 o and K 7 o probably acceptable (borderline) shoves from bttn if everyone nashing.

I made the assumption people werent calling anywhere near how wide they need call from a Nash range, which is why I shoved wider. It was my first shove of the day as well, so inherently people should make tighter assumptions of a range first time around.

If I know he calling close to Nash, I fold, but as mentioned I thought at the time they called 6% and 8% respectively so I can shove almost any two.

FWIW K6s was calling off 12bb total out of a stack of 17bb IIRC.

I don't think I'm saying anything you don't know that 16 bb stack you can raise fold esp if you have an edge on the other players at the table, 12 is just get it in. Close spot, bl.

Just had a SN commit ICM suicide on me in the red 33, calls my 3 bet shove for over half his stack with A4 o and gets there to my JJ (he would have still been 5th in chips overall with a fold). Busto just before FT.

Think its pretty cool a university professor wins an ANZPT, can't comment on his character but would add some cachet to these events? (not that I guess they need them given the main thing is the prizemoney)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back