Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
I am deeply disturbed.

Avatars are a personal thing, I get that.

But FFS, if you have an iconic avatar, don't change it.

I just saw a random post and didn't at first realise it was Noobz0r because it was a generic Simpsons Av, which are a dime a dozen, instead of his iconic blueman av.

BRING BACK BLUEMAN, IT MAKES YOU EASY TO SPOT. I don't want to have to think around here.

Some people, like Clod_ , change regularly, but the subject is similar so it makes sense.

If a nondescript like sookism ever took away his Ghostbusters av, I'd never find him.
Ditto Willo_ , it's a cracker, instantly recognisable.

This is a bigger issue than any silly club related matters.

Thanks for your help on this vital matter.

Wig Out.

Thank you for your support. I petition our Admin Hate to force Noobz to reinstate his old av. It's the only sensible course of action.

Otherwise, bans.

And I can change mine whenever I want, because I'm not iconic, so don't bring me that argument.

I am deeply disturbed.

I just saw a random post and didn't at first realise it was Noobz0r because it was a generic Simpsons Av, which are a dime a dozen, instead of his iconic blueman av.

BRING BACK BLUEMAN, IT MAKES YOU EASY TO SPOT. I don't want to have to think around here.

Some people, like Clod_ , change regularly, but the subject is similar so it makes sense.

If a nondescript like sookism ever took away his Ghostbusters av, I'd never find him.

Wig Out.

I still remember yours too

I am deeply disturbed.

Wig Out.
wow no mention
62958.jpg

Sorry, I will change it back post-haste.

FYI my longest serving avatar was a Hank Scorpio gif
I knew you'd understand. We can all have our fun and our clubs, but if we don't have some order, the place will go to the dogs. It's about respect ffs.

Sorry, I will change it back post-haste.

FYI my longest serving avatar was a Hank Scorpio gif
Will always be Scorpio to me. From the very first moment I saw it, I knew we were destined for great things together. Through all the pedo jokes, Melts and abusive PM’s here we are today.

I knew you'd understand. We can all have our fun and our clubs, but if we don't have some order, the place will go to the dogs. It's about respect ffs.
I don't respect you but I will do it anyway.

Will always be Scorpio to me. From the very first moment I saw it, I knew we were destined for great things together. Through all the pedo jokes, Melts and abusive PM’s here we are today.
* off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am deeply disturbed.

Wig Out.
:hearts::hearts::hearts:

I am deeply disturbed.

Wig Out.

A nondescript is probably the most hurtful thing anyone had ever called me.

Also chortle at clod_

Remove this Banner Ad

Back