Movie Avengers : Endgame - WARNING - Contains Spoilers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bomberboyokay

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Roosters, Mets
Predict big name actor will make their shock debut in a mid-credits scene. Perhaps playing unseen "Adam" from the mid-credits scene in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

Disney won't want people viewing this movie as an actual ending.

General Giant

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
GWS
Predict big name actor will make their shock debut in a mid-credits scene. Perhaps playing unseen "Adam" from the mid-credits scene in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

I would love a streak of light a cross space signifying Silver Surfer or Galactus as the next big bad.
Or maybe even a glimpse at a new building with a large 4 on the roof.

No need to jump ahead and hire actors but leave stuff that can be built on next.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

vast

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon

Thats what Captain Marvel is for,

vast

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Love the trailer. Watched it so many times already

All the actors seem to bringing their A game.

A few great moments

Clint with his daughter, the proud smile.

Peggys speech

Cap strapping in.

Nat and Clint.

The theme kicking in.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
New trailer not bad, I like how little they're giving away.

First trailer was bananas tho

That score, **** me
The score is next level, outstanding stuff. Found a score only version on YouTube, glorious.

Hoping it’s a sample of Silvestri’s actual work on the film.

StFly

Space to Rent
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Sunbury Lions
Coz of the suits at the end? I reckon they're trying to undo the snap via some quantum realm/time travel malarkey.
This is my thought also, if we take Ant man & the wasp, Janet states there's a time vortex and not to get stuck before Scott goes into the quantum realm and the three of them get dusted, and that movie focused heavily on Ghost phasing in and out of time so there's precedent somewhat. And since this trailer was rather heavy on what came before, and remembering past instances may prove a part.

Also not sure if teasing, but BW goes through about 4 hairstyle changes in the trailer, so either there's a lot of reflection in the trailer, or some of it bleeds as a sort of hint on time being important, especially so since in IW, Strange is the one that had the time stone and set the course to begin with.

But then again, hype score, could be misleading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MMA
Going to be some A-Grade mind****ery.

Think most theories will be close to the mark, but still so much unknown have no idea what to expect. Can't wait.

Also handy with a few public holidays around release day too.

Forward Press

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd
Hopefully some more knowledgeable movie buffs around here will correct me, but is it possible for this film to break a whole heap of US and international box office records?

I hope it delivers.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hopefully some more knowledgeable movie buffs around here will correct me, but is it possible for this film to break a whole heap of US and international box office records?

I hope it delivers.
I don’t profess to be a knowledgeable buff, however a few predictions on my part. I think we’d be looking at Infinity War type money for this ($2b gross).

Domestically in the US, I don’t see it surpassing Black Panther which ended up with $700m+ alone. Phenomenal numbers, reflecting a cultural event there.

So many African American would have seen it who otherwise might be casual/impartial superhero fans.

Infinity War notched up ~$630m in the US which is still enourmous numbers.

Internationally China (and the Asian market) remain a goldmine, Aquaman alone generated $250m from China. The demand is certainly there and I think it’s a decent chance to match IW as fastest to $1b of all time (which was 11 days from memory, beating The Force Awakens).

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I don’t necessarily think the time stone is required, for me all hints are pointing towards the quantum realm and a time vortex (as alluded to in Ant Man and the Wasp).

Anyway, time will tell (pun intended). We’ll find out soon enough.

Freo Big Fella

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WA, Australia
https://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/world/

Going to hit 5th on the all time list at least. If the movie is actually great 2nd spot not out of the question but very unlikely.
I think Avatar and Titanic have the top two sown up for life - very hard to get singular "event" type movies like that anymore. The Force Awakens and Infinity War as the next two probably went closest to capturing that sort of feeling.

Top Bottom