Movie Avengers - Endgame

Remove this Banner Ad

Predict big name actor will make their shock debut in a mid-credits scene. Perhaps playing unseen "Adam" from the mid-credits scene in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

Disney won't want people viewing this movie as an actual ending.

Predict big name actor will make their shock debut in a mid-credits scene. Perhaps playing unseen "Adam" from the mid-credits scene in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

I would love a streak of light a cross space signifying Silver Surfer or Galactus as the next big bad.
Or maybe even a glimpse at a new building with a large 4 on the roof.

No need to jump ahead and hire actors but leave stuff that can be built on next.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thats what Captain Marvel is for,

Coz of the suits at the end? I reckon they're trying to undo the snap via some quantum realm/time travel malarkey.

This is my thought also, if we take Ant man & the wasp, Janet states there's a time vortex and not to get stuck before Scott goes into the quantum realm and the three of them get dusted, and that movie focused heavily on Ghost phasing in and out of time so there's precedent somewhat. And since this trailer was rather heavy on what came before, and remembering past instances may prove a part.

Also not sure if teasing, but BW goes through about 4 hairstyle changes in the trailer, so either there's a lot of reflection in the trailer, or some of it bleeds as a sort of hint on time being important, especially so since in IW, Strange is the one that had the time stone and set the course to begin with.

But then again, hype score, could be misleading.

The whole trailer could be a sign of misdirection

tumblr_m4m70zTebV1qg9kam.jpg

Going to be some A-Grade mind****ery.

Think most theories will be close to the mark, but still so much unknown have no idea what to expect. Can't wait.

Also handy with a few public holidays around release day too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully some more knowledgeable movie buffs around here will correct me, but is it possible for this film to break a whole heap of US and international box office records?

I hope it delivers.

I don’t profess to be a knowledgeable buff, however a few predictions on my part. I think we’d be looking at Infinity War type money for this ($2b gross).

Domestically in the US, I don’t see it surpassing Black Panther which ended up with $700m+ alone. Phenomenal numbers, reflecting a cultural event there.

So many African American would have seen it who otherwise might be casual/impartial superhero fans.

Infinity War notched up ~$630m in the US which is still enourmous numbers.

Internationally China (and the Asian market) remain a goldmine, Aquaman alone generated $250m from China. The demand is certainly there and I think it’s a decent chance to match IW as fastest to $1b of all time (which was 11 days from memory, beating The Force Awakens).

I don’t necessarily think the time stone is required, for me all hints are pointing towards the quantum realm and a time vortex (as alluded to in Ant Man and the Wasp).

Anyway, time will tell (pun intended). We’ll find out soon enough.

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/world/

Going to hit 5th on the all time list at least. If the movie is actually great 2nd spot not out of the question but very unlikely.

I think Avatar and Titanic have the top two sown up for life - very hard to get singular "event" type movies like that anymore. The Force Awakens and Infinity War as the next two probably went closest to capturing that sort of feeling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back