Movie AVENGERS - Infinity War

Remove this Banner Ad

Embarking on an emotional roller coaster again. I note when Banner arrives on earth, Dr Dr is wearing civilian clothes. THen the next scene as Dr is approaching banner he's suddenly in his wizard garb. Magic!
One of the few characters where you can dismiss plot holes with 'cos magic'.

Endgame is $45 million short Avatar. Apparently Disney are 'reissuing' it this weekend with some bonus footage (because the biggest complaint about Endgame was it was too short ;)). According to the writer from Forbes, it's unlikely to make up the $45 million and probably isn't about that anyway, probably more about giving Spider-Man a boost.

263fff1953c6b96267d514eca6245af7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the few characters where you can dismiss plot holes with 'cos magic'.

Endgame is $45 million short Avatar. Apparently Disney are 'reissuing' it this weekend with some bonus footage (because the biggest complaint about Endgame was it was too short ;)). According to the writer from Forbes, it's unlikely to make up the $45 million and probably isn't about that anyway, probably more about giving Spider-Man a boost.

i wanna see it again. So there's another $20 or so

Embarking on an emotional roller coaster again. I note when Banner arrives on earth, Dr Dr is wearing civilian clothes. THen the next scene as Dr is approaching banner he's suddenly in his wizard garb. Magic!
I mean his cape does have a mind of it's own and the ability to fly around so....

**** I can't wait to see this!!

Anyone know when it's hitting streaming services?
Probably with the launch of Disney's streaming service, if not it will be on Stan before Christmas you'd think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back