Awesome attitude era moments

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Benoit: "Triple H, I'd like to offer you my services *extends arms* as an anniversary gift"

Didn't remember "The One" Billy Gunn having an Intercontinental Championship reign now.

Raw December 4 2000

Dean Malenko has James Bond music now. He retains his WWF Light Heavyweight Championship against Lita. She reluctantly has to go on a date with him.

William Regal calls Molly Holly a tart.

Raw December 4 2000

Dean Malenko has James Bond music now. He retains his WWF Light Heavyweight Championship against Lita. She reluctantly has to go on a date with him.

William Regal calls Molly Holly a tart.

he was Malen-kinky according to his 'Tron.

Armageddon 2000

Final Hell in a Cell match of the Attitude Era. Kurt Angle (c) vs Rikishi vs Steve Austin vs The Rock vs Triple H vs Undertaker. Match itself is fine but Rikishi being pushed off the roof onto a pile of sawdust in a truck showed how much big falls were wedded to its identity. Might've been the last one for years that had a big bump moment.

Raw December 18 2000

The Rock and Undertaker win the WWF Tag Team Championship. Forgot this happened, so it'll be a short reign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mick Foley is about to get beat up and fired from being Commissioner. His time in the role I remember fondly. Bit dorky on the rewatch :p

Been advertising Royal Rumble and planting seeds for WrestleMania since the night after the December PPV. What a contrast to today.

Raw December 18 2000

The Rock and Undertaker win the WWF Tag Team Championship. Forgot this happened, so it'll be a short reign.
Their title reign lasted 1 day but thanks to SmackDown! not being live at the time, their title reign duration actually tripled in length. :$

SmackDown December 28 2000

Albert turns more heel on Test by beating him up after a match. That's the end of T & A.

reminds of beating up Fred Durst in the SD video game on PS2

How great were the SD games back in the day, swapping entrances - having Kane sit in the Fred Durst convertible!!

And art imitating life - giving HHH the Too Cool entrance = making it look like he is celebrating burying talent :D

triple-h-shovel-gif-5.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back