Awesome movies thread III 🎥 🎦 📽

Remove this Banner Ad

For Subby (the John Waters of Big Footy)

Machete Maidens Unleashed

:thumbsu:

Doubled with For Your Height Only...starring HBF (1:30 is HBF in action to a T) :D

[YOUTUBE]M5KeUMxyAwM[/YOUTUBE]

Karate-kickin’ short people! Papier-mâché monsters! Busty babes with blades!

Doesn't get much better than that

Source code was a competent follow up to Moon for Duncan Jones, but I still feel he's capable of something special.

Some reports on The Hangover II would be appreciated...

Guys get drunk, wake up somewhere, lose a guy, can't remember what happened, retrace steps and hilarity ensues.*

The End.

* Not as good as the first one for obvious reasons, but still hilarious and well worth seeing. 3.5 spuds outta 5.

P.S. haven't seen it yet but i guarantee this is the plot (results may vary)

Some reports on The Hangover II would be appreciated...

I'll watch it in Thailand in 2 weeks time.

Pirates of the .....
Words can't do this one justice. :rolleyes:

Source Code:
If this is the best movie of the year as some have touted, I won't be going to the movies ever again.
Loved Moon but this is just another variation on a familiar premise.
Don't understand the love for it at all.

Watched Thor which despite Natalie Portman's typically wooden acting, was excellent .... Predictable plot but done in style. I do not know why Portman keeps getting into big movies, she is the same shallow and limited actress that appeared in The Phantom Menace

THOR 3D was awesome. Really loved the fight scene on the ice planet where he cuts loose with Mjollnir (His Hammer) and starts taken everything on.
Over 2 hours long but was not boring. Kenneth Branagh did a surprisingly good job at Directing this film.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hangover 2 was great, just as good as the first one.

I would advise not to take kids to this flick though, like this couple did at the session i went to.

The little monkey from Night at the @Museum is in it and it steals every scene its in :)

Hangover 2 was great, and is exactly the same as the first one.

I would advise not to take kids to this flick though, like this couple did at the session i went to.

The little monkey from Night at the @Museum is in it and it steals every scene its in :)

EFA.

Knew it would be simiilar to the first one, but it was exactly the same, just in a different country. Still pretty damn funny, but came out feeling quite unfulfilled.

EFA.

Knew it would be simiilar to the first one, but it was exactly the same, just in a different country. Still pretty damn funny, but came out feeling quite unfulfilled.

Still alot of laughs, but wasn't as good as the first one.
The monkey in it stole the show!

I read they are considering a third installment, but if they do, it won't go any further than that.

I am very interested in the new Wonder Woman movie currently in production with Adrienne Palicki as the lead, of course I am interested in the storyline and production values, not what her revealing costume will look like :D

The Adjustment Bureau.

Not awesome but possibly the worst movie I'll see this year.
When stuff like this rates, I get confused.
A corny love story moral wrapped up in spongey sci-fi is enough to make you ill.
Awful on a grand scale.

Yeah agreed harks....a real shame cos I love k. Dick

Yeah agreed harks....a real shame cos I love k. Dick

Brilliant mind has Dick, and this junk should have no reflection upon his ideas.

Not having read this short piece I wouldn't know how close to the mark the story was, but I doubt it tracked its path truly.
Clearly Hollywood had its way here.
Much preferred the similar motif of Minority Report, albeit that Crusie fronted it.

p.s. What do you mean k. Dick?

pps: I know: Philip K. Dick. Just sounded wrong as k. Dick upon reading

Brilliant mind has Dick, and this junk should have no reflection upon his ideas.

Not having read this short piece I wouldn't know how close to the mark the story was, but I doubt it tracked its path truly.
Clearly Hollywood had its way here.
Much preferred the similar motif of Minority Report, albeit that Crusie fronted it.

p.s. What do you mean k. Dick?

pps: I know: Philip K. Dick. Just sounded wrong as k. Dick upon reading

I haven't read that story either........just being lazy. Just noted the eReader app Stanza has some free pkd short stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Back