Back

Remove this Banner Ad

hey masai - welcome back, hope you are doing okay getting over your accident.. :(

I've been holding the fort with the POTY votes for you - want me to handball it back now, or finish up this week's for you and you take it back next week?

It's a high pressure position - wouldn't want to make you feel like you've gotta come back in if you're not yet fully fit!! ;)

Originally posted by ImperialPurple
hey masai - welcome back, hope you are doing okay getting over your accident.. :(

I've been holding the fort with the POTY votes for you - want me to handball it back now, or finish up this week's for you and you take it back next week?

It's a high pressure position - wouldn't want to make you feel like you've gotta come back in if you're not yet fully fit!! ;)

If you want to add up for all the games up to and including Geelong, and I'll take over next week.

Thanks.

Originally posted by masai
If you want to add up for all the games up to and including Geelong, and I'll take over next week.

Thanks.

No worries - will do. :)

just checking - you've done Rounds 1&2 (Carlton & Sydney), I'll do round 3,4 & 5 (Adelaide. Collingwood & Geelong), and then you'll take it back from the derby onwards? Yes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back