Banter thread - Next up the Cygnets

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
I see that no matter what (even when not even trying) discussion between our 2 clubs ends up in a bit of banter (im guilty to)

To make sure the game thread stays that way. If you want to have a go either way heres the place.

Mods if your against this please delete.
Just thought it would keep the game theead clean of it.
1aa33d7ee5448d4a660ee9d67ff1a5ab.gif

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'm good with it, within these stolen but utterly appropriate boundaries:

Pronunciation: /ˈbantə /
NOUN
[MASS NOUN]
  • The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:there was much good-natured banter

The rules to keep in mind in this thread:
- Read the definition of banter above, do not cross that line
- If you post in here, prepare to defend yourself, don't cry mod if you don't like your response
- The mods will not get involved unless you cross the line (GWS or Opposition supporter)
- What is said in the banter thread stays in the banter thread, you will cop infractions if you take quotes elsewhere
- Images and gifs are allowed but don't overdo it
- Have some fun, the more outlandish the claims the better

Last edited:

Bevvo urging all footscray supporters to stop at wangaratta to use thier siphoning hoses before breakfast at Albury.

Bevvo urging all footscray supporters to stop at wangaratta to use thier siphoning hoses before breakfast at Albury.

Speaking of driving, does anyone know if Jeremy Cameron has had his Navman fixed?

The last time he drove himself to a game was the 2016 Prelim, he never turned up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We get our sponsors for that. No need for the AFL.

Speaking if which, how offen do you pay off yours? You know, the umps.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Offen enuff. Am I doing it right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back