Banter thread - Next up the Cygnets

Remove this Banner Ad

Your banter threads are almost as lifeless as your crowds.

Their banter threads have more Bulldogs than Giants on them, just like last years prelim crowd on their home dung hole

What's the over/under line for how long it will take Heath Shaw to eviscerate his teammates for his own mistakes?

I'm thinking half time and I'm taking under.

What's the over/under line for how long it will take Heath Shaw to eviscerate his teammates for his own mistakes?

I'm thinking half time and I'm taking under.
3/4 time. By then we will be so far out in front we will be showboating which will piss him off.

Disclaimer.... i hope this is what happens not what i think will happen.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

It's our board. I dont justify myself to Mutts here and will report posts that get personal.

What a shock, although you're happy to get personal yourself

In not playing in here I will get banned but you're as bad as me at least I don't sook about it and try to get people banned.

Enjoy the games tonight people I personally expect an easy Gianst win but hopefully another giant choke in the finals

What a shock, although you're happy to get personal yourself

In not playing in here I will get banned but you're as bad as me at least I don't sook about it and try to get people banned.

Enjoy the games tonight people I personally expect an easy Gianst win but hopefully another giant choke in the finals
When your idea of banter is claim you've given sexuaĺly tramsmitted diseases to peoples mothers I dont even concede we're the same species. * off

When your idea of banter is claim you've given sexuaĺly tramsmitted diseases to peoples mothers I dont even concede we're the same species. **** off

Hahahha you entered the Bay and then cried when you copped it.

I'm not sure I said that but you go with it I just laugh at you.

Time for an alt change again isn't it???

Anyway I'm not ruining a thread over you. I'm out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is but no playing the man which im guessing it was. (though i dont know what post it was)
Mods here are very easy going but that wont be tolerated.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Hm I forget what was even said :p

Ah well, looking forward to tonight's game. Should be a cracker

Thought you guys would win by 5+ goals the way we've been playing. Turned out we only lost because we kicked ourselves out of it. If that's the best the AFL can throw at us I'm feeling good about back to back.

Good luck for the rest of the year.

Thought you guys would win by 5+ goals the way we've been playing. Turned out we only lost because we kicked ourselves out of it. If that's the best the AFL can throw at us I'm feeling good about back to back.

Good luck for the rest of the year.
Good one. You guys match up on us. Fair play to you. But, bad kicking is bad footy. And, we're not the only club you guys need to worry about.

The Crows are on fire and will blow you guys out of the water if you're not careful whilst Geelong, the club which regards you guys as their bunnies, also are in good nick.

I wouldn't get cocky if I were you. Things can change quickly.

Great game of footy

Expected to get flogged tonight so I'm very happy.

Can't stand your footy team but you got the four points, look forward to the ne t round.

Great game of footy

Expected to get flogged tonight so I'm very happy.

Can't stand your footy team but you got the four points, look forward to the ne t round.
The feeling is mutual. Thanks for coming, now piss off back to your kennel until next time! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back