Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that is impressive. All the talk has been about the GWS list but you guys have been stock piling that sort of talent? FFS, I am seeing potentially three to four years of premierships and it could be more.

Colyer, Kelly, Myers, Hocking, Bellchambers and Howlett. It reads like the hall of fame list doesn't it!?
Junkies Hall of Fame?

Ohh... I know a good Richmond fact... the only team in history to be beaten by a team in 9th position on the ladder in the finals.

Bitchmond... irrelevant since 1982 and counting.

You're a bit slow, it's already been posted. Echoooo!

Good to see SOS continuing with the ongoing merger with GWS. Good luck with it.

You're a bit slow, it's already been posted. Echoooo!

Good to see SOS continuing with the ongoing merger with GWS. Good luck with it.
Better than being a foofoo bird and flying up your own arse :)

Let us know when you have actually won a final :)

I will but don't hold your breath :)
So will you be renamed GWS Blues or Carlton Giants? :D
Just Carlton... We don't need to append out nickname to our name just to flag interest like a certain team with a bunch of chickenshit flinging fans whose love of cheap microwaves is legendary :)

I will but don't hold your breath :)
So will you be renamed GWS Blues or Carlton Giants? :D
GWS are 4th and have one of the most talented young sides in the comp. Most clubs are scrambling to pick up any off-cuts. We currently have 6 players that were on GWS' list and 1-2 of those might get cut at years end.
Carlton are coming off a wooden spoon and just finished 14th. You currently have 3 cast-offs from us and another two from our VFL team! :straining:
I'd rather be picking up players from GWS than us.

GWS are 4th and have one of the most talented young sides in the comp. Most clubs are scrambling to pick up any off-cuts. We currently have 6 players that were on GWS' list and 1-2 of those might get cut at years end.
Carlton are coming off a wooden spoon and just finished 14th. You currently have 3 cast-offs from us and another two from our VFL team! :straining:
I'd rather be picking up players from GWS than us.

Yep you'd have to say we've both done well. :D
We gave them hope and some game time. The bloke we swapped with you didn't last long, he was a decent player when he left us. Poor kid
But at least we didn't give up pick 7 for any cast offs. We'll just waste em on our own selections. Takes out the middle man premium.

Just Carlton... We don't need to append out nickname to our name just to flag interest like a certain team with a bunch of chickenshit flinging fans whose love of cheap microwaves is legendary :)

Just Carlton? I thought it was Carlton blues.or the Blues or the dark navy blues. You're right it's not a nickname it's a colour.
Maybe the Carlton pygmies then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno whether he speaks for all us people, but he's certainly not alone with his feelings.
How about your mob, happy with their season?
Can only speak for myself, but yes, happy. I'll be "satisfied" when we win a flag, but I'll always be happy with improvement.
Young guns coming through, senior players in career form, productive game style/plan, have regained respect from the footy world, an impressive new coach, some great wins (some bad losses too I know), a great belief and spirit around the club. And it appears everyone at the club is prepared to learn, contribute and enjoy.
Yes, I'd say I'm happy...

So...your coach??? He's delusional. Agreed?
Every football journo, expert and commentator has found a way to ask that question in more subtle ways. You, my friend, nailed it !

But to their credit, a delusional coach is the perfect fit for a delusion club with delusional players and supporters... So they kinda got that one right.

The o
Either that or he's been misdiagnosed ;)

The only thing I can see that is different between Dimma and Leppa is that one is the coach of a basket-case of a team with delusions of grandeur...and the other was a realist...And the realist gets the arse!

Just Carlton? I thought it was Carlton blues.or the Blues or the dark navy blues. You're right it's not a nickname it's a colour.
Maybe the Carlton pygmies then.
Better than the bitchmond tuggers :)

And it is not just a colour... it's an attitude. Similar to the prison bar suntan jumpers the Collingwood faithful wears.

The o

The only thing I can see that is different between Dimma and Leppa is that one is the coach of a basket-case of a team with delusions of grandeur...and the other was a realist...And the realist gets the arse!
If Leppa hadn't taken the lions job and got the arse today, then he would have got the arse from the Tigers today

Better than the bitchmond tuggers :)

And it is not just a colour... it's an attitude. Similar to the prison bar suntan jumpers the Collingwood faithful wears.

It's an attitude :D looks like your marketing department got the members in with that one.
You've had some doozies, what's cooking, they know we're coming, bring the noise. ;) I've got some Carlton who repeat them each year and chuckle. Well we all need a slogan or two

It's an attitude :D looks like your marketing department got the members in with that one.
You've had some doozies, what's cooking, they know we're coming, bring the noise. ;) I've got some Carlton who repeat them each year and chuckle. Well we all need a slogan or two
Or white horses.

Still cannot figure that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back