Barracking for Clarko....

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Of course wanna see Hawks win today but really looking forward to what Clarko throws at as. He's a master tactician with a junk yard dog attitude. If he does at least half for North as he did for Hawthorn it's going to be great for footy. He's totally dedicated to the cause. After every Annual meeting at Hawthorn he would stand outside the exit of the Hawthorn Town Hall and meet and greet every person and thank them for their support of the club. If Hawthorn can get off the floor it could be a return to the heady days of the 70's.. North V Hawthorn... Barassi ("If it is to be it's up to me ") v Kennedy (" Don't think, Don't Hope, Do ..Do.....Do " ).

Yeh nah , maybe I do not want to support a bully who threatens female journalists and stands over people he thinks he can control. Messed up you wanna barrack for that guy to beat your club .

Of course wanna see Hawks win today but really looking forward to what Clarko throws at as. He's a master tactician with a junk yard dog attitude. If he does at least half for North as he did for Hawthorn it's going to be great for footy. He's totally dedicated to the cause. After every Annual meeting at Hawthorn he would stand outside the exit of the Hawthorn Town Hall and meet and greet every person and thank them for their support of the club. If Hawthorn can get off the floor it could be a return to the heady days of the 70's.. North V Hawthorn... Barassi ("If it is to be it's up to me ") v Kennedy (" Don't think, Don't Hope, Do ..Do.....Do " ).
And this is relevant to other living organisms how?

didnt-read.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back