Multiplat Battlefield 2042

Remove this Banner Ad

The game crashes constantly on AMD cards, Sometimes you can't change your loadouts at all. Sometimes your loadouts go missing entirely. Sometimes the game say 'Cannot peristent data'.

I bought this game day 1, and I've got a total play time of 77 hours, because the game doesn't actually function.

It really is a steaming pile of garbage. That is basically pre-alpha
I’ve had the loadout bugs too. There’s definitely issues with the game, but it’s still completely playable and enjoyable despite these issues. It needs some love and attention.

Two weeks later and I’m still on it every night, still getting consistent servers.

It’s not half as bad a game as people have made it out to be.

I’ve had the loadout bugs too. There’s definitely issues with the game, but it’s still completely playable and enjoyable despite these issues. It needs some love and attention.

Your experience with the game is not reflective of everyone

Mate, it's s**t.

Your experience with the game is not reflective of everyone
Ahh, but I think it is.
My loadout gets cleared periodically, I have had periods where the game gives me nothing but error screens and won’t let me log in, I get spawned in front of enemy tanks, I can’t look down the scope of my gun after exiting a vehicle occasionally, etc etc.

The game is still enjoyable, even if it’s not what we wanted, and if they actually fix up some of these issues it will be even better.

Out of curiosity...How many hours can you pump into a "sh*t game" before you have to admit its not sh*t?

How long is a piece of string? The game sucked from the Beta, held out hope those issues would be fixed. Just because you enjoy the game it doesn't make it a good game, if it was a good game you wouldn't be looking at a refund. They have had many months to fix even the basic issues and it's going to be 8 months just for the first year content to drop.

I got past level 70, I gave the game and the developers plenty of time to improve it. They lost me finally when they broke cross-play and never fixed it.

Well that’s like your opinion, man.

I mean it's also factual. The game is littered with bugs, it's a very poorly developed game with possibly the worst maps in Battlefield history. It's a massive backwards step for the franchise.

I mean it's also factual. The game is littered with bugs, it's a very poorly developed game with possibly the worst maps in Battlefield history. It's a massive backwards step for the franchise.
Needs more hyperbole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long is a piece of string? The game sucked from the Beta, held out hope those issues would be fixed. Just because you enjoy the game it doesn't make it a good game, if it was a good game you wouldn't be looking at a refund. They have had many months to fix even the basic issues and it's going to be 8 months just for the first year content to drop.

I got past level 70, I gave the game and the developers plenty of time to improve it. They lost me finally when they broke cross-play and never fixed it.
Like SYL, I do think it's a good game. Only reason I am asking for a refund is to save money. I'll buy it again for forty bucks the second I get a refund. If I don't get a refund meh.

You have 88 hours into the game. Cant be that s**t mate.

Like SYL, I do think it's a good game. Only reason I am asking for a refund is to save money. I'll buy it again for forty bucks the second I get a refund. If I don't get a refund meh.

You have 88 hours into the game. Cant be that sh*t mate.

I have that many hours into the game because I was playing with others and had faith that the game would be fixed sooner rather than later, how many hours have I had over the last few weeks? Zero. And it will be the same amount of hours I have until June when some content finally drops.

I can understand the disappointment in the game and those who have moved on, I just still find it mostly enjoyable.

What mode do you normally play though? Main game or Portal? I can see the appeal of portal with the older maps.

What mode do you normally play though? Main game or Portal? I can see the appeal of portal with the older maps.
I’m playing main game 98% of the time over the last month I would say. I’ve had the occasional look on portal to see what’s there.

One of the downsides to the amount of people that have turned off is that the portal servers are lacking.

I’m playing main game 98% of the time over the last month I would say. I’ve had the occasional look on portal to see what’s there.

One of the downsides to the amount of people that have turned off is that the portal servers are lacking.

Well most were probably farming it for xp, then they stopped that but brought out a zombies mode specifically for farming xp, realised and then removed it.

Well most were probably farming it for xp, then they stopped that but brought out a zombies mode specifically for farming xp, realised and then removed it.
Not gonna lie… pretty pissed that I missed that before they took it down

Remove this Banner Ad

Back