Multiplat Battlefield 4

Remove this Banner Ad

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce my retirement from BF4 and gaming altogether.

I've been offered a full time job where I will have little spare time and as such have sold my ps4 as not to tempt me.

This decision is in the best interests of my future.

I've had a lot of fun with you guys over the years and will miss the nights of beating on noobs (pantskyle).

Good luck to you all in the future.

Affi
I hope this is more productive than that time you were going to start your own practice with a mate....

No spare time.... bich pls.

I hope this is more productive than that time you were going to start your own practice with a mate....

No spare time.... bich pls.
There was nothing I could do in that case. He didn't want to proceed and stole my ideas. He is scum. But he was subsequently scared off with some intimidating letters from lawyers. So it's all good.

Think of this as if Ablett Jnr retiring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone experienced severe rubber banding over the last week? (PS4)
Dragons teeth DLC started pretty lag free but then it copped a huge amount of rubber banding and looks to have spread to vanilla BF4

How are the Dragon Teeth maps? Thinking I better finally get premium.
It's annoying when someone invites me to a match and I only have Original maps (and China Risng which no one plays)

How are the Dragon Teeth maps? Thinking I better finally get premium.
It's annoying when someone invites me to a match and I only have Original maps (and China Risng which no one plays)
Dont waste your money on that laggy shit, i regret giving them more of my money every time i play it.

November 7th, 2007.
Thread hijacked.
Migrating to new host...
vlcsnap-113621.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back