Off-topic Bay Survivor 2017 - Good Bloke Island Edition - Congratulations Richoatthedisco!

Remove this Banner Ad

It is that time of year again and it is time to revive bay survivor once again. We all remember last year's bay survivor on Cockburn Island quite well, except for maybe Royals1922, who didn't quite make it to the end and is now in exile in Siberia cursing those that cast him out.

103516_6c2728173c4fc409020e48bb4b73f9ad.jpg

So back on point, welcome to Bay 13 Survivor: 2017. Where 18 posters will compete to outwit, outplay, outgoo and outflog each other to become the ultimate Bay 13 Survivor. It will have the exact same structure as last year, with Le Grille, myself and a third poster running point on the voting and immunity challenges.

Much like the inferior TV show (and the previous threads), posters will complete immunity challenges before voting each other off, until there is only one king/queen floggo left.

If you are interested in participating, just register your interest (you can even submit an audition if you really want to, Richmond related noodz are permitted), and 18 flogs will be chosen. No eliases of course, sorry @Packedlunch:D.

So floggos, are you ready to match it with the elite of Bay 13? Will you cancel your account like Royals, fake your death like Red Mist, plot like DapperJong, spam like K4E or try to outwit your opponents through use of your MENSA training, boydmod style? There's only one way to find out, and that's by taking up the mighty challenge of Bay 13 Survivor.

hhh.jpg

List of Bay Survivor Contestants:
  • E̶l̶ ̶D̶u̶b̶y̶a̶
  • R̶e̶d̶V̶e̶s̶t̶4̶
  • B̶o̶s̶k̶
  • M̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶a̶s̶h̶l̶e̶e̶
  • J̶o̶s̶e̶
  • richoatthedisco
  • W̶i̶l̶l̶i̶a̶m̶ ̶W̶o̶n̶k̶a̶
  • C̶r̶a̶f̶f̶l̶e̶s̶
  • D̶a̶w̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶
  • C̶h̶a̶p̶p̶y̶U̶K̶
  • B̶o̶y̶d̶s̶h̶o̶w̶
  • B̶r̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶P̶o̶w̶e̶r̶
  • L̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶F̶l̶a̶s̶h̶e̶a̶r̶t̶
  • S̶m̶e̶g̶ ̶H̶e̶a̶d̶
  • S̶t̶r̶o̶n̶z̶o̶
  • D̶i̶n̶s̶d̶a̶l̶e̶

Challenges:
Challenge #1 What the Hell, this isn't East Geelong?
Challenge #2 Dear Gill, can I have a cheat ground please?
Challenge #3 Norf vs Souf Tassie
Challenge #4 The Andrew 'Coke Meister' Embley Rap Challenge
Challenge #5 Cat's in the Cradle
Challenge #6 A Night Out on the Town with Basil and David Schwarz
Challenge #7 City Wok Challenge
Challenge #8 Lol Norf
Challenge #9 It's too hard!
Challenge #10 AFL Integrity*
Challenge #11 - The Manila_Eagle Project 3: Toying with Packedlunch
Challenge #12 - Jake Stringer goes back to school!
Challenge #13 - 'Tis the Season of Love
Challenge #14 - I'm just waiting for a mate!
Challenge #15 - The ‘darndest’ scavenger hunt!!!
Challenge #16 - Here’s Jeff!
Challenge #17 - Updating a Classic!
Grand Final (Without the annoying Tiger Flogs) Q and A Challenge!
We have a wiener! - Final Tribal Council

Last edited:

I nominate Plugger35 so he can melt for the first half of the off-season about that rule violation which caused him to get booted & the second half about the whole thing being fixed. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. I'll have a crack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back