Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Brant Colledge

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Jonathan Giles

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

on a side note gonna be seeing a lot of dockers players around the gate and surrounding areas in the near future..

Yeah I know right? I dont go to the Gate. Went there for the Rousey Tait UFC match and dudes started boxing on after the girls fight hahaha. Cant handle a few beers without needing to staunch up in their Tapout shirts. Much better venues in Freo I prefer to go to.

The Purpos facility is going to be good though. I got the full set of plans at work last year and had a look, bit of retail and what not going in. Will be much more than a facility for Freo to L2football.

The last drop is OK.I've only been to the gate a few times myself,your right freo is better or the city too

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Came across this place recently, thought I'd give it a go, they seem to do some young henrys stuff, plus a shitload of other craft beer.

https://www.boozebud.com.au/browse?...country=null&collection=null&in=true&min=null

Great for the time poor but once you factor in freight if you build up a relationship at your local you'll have fantastic access to a more broad range of beers at a cheaper price.

There are others like Beer Cartel and I think you can even order online from Copper and Oak in Perth too.

I'm pretty far down the rabbit hole so I love going in and talking beer at a few shops, looking around to see whats new.

Great for the time poor but once you factor in freight if you build up a relationship at your local you'll have fantastic access to a more broad range of beers at a cheaper price.

There are others like Beer Cartel and I think you can even order online from Copper and Oak in Perth too.

I'm pretty far down the rabbit hole so I love going in and talking beer at a few shops, looking around to see whats new.
I live about an hour and a half north of Perth, my local is lucky to have Coopers. And it tends to close at 6pm which is right around when I'm passing through so 9 times out of 10 it's closed and I can't even get crappy beer.

I live about an hour and a half north of Perth, my local is lucky to have Coopers. And it tends to close at 6pm which is right around when I'm passing through so 9 times out of 10 it's closed and I can't even get crappy beer.

Yikes. Theres a Cellarbrations in Clarkson doing crafties now but yeah I can appreciate the difficulty in tracking down some gems!

Ever thought of brewing yourself?

Yikes. Theres a Cellarbrations in Clarkson doing crafties now but yeah I can appreciate the difficulty in tracking down some gems!

Ever thought of brewing yourself?
Yeh, it's a pain in the ass, I'm inland as well so there's nowhere between here and Midland that sells anything really worth drinking, that's why I thought I'd give that website a go and see what happens.
Yeh, thought about it a couple of times, I just reckon it would be one of those things where I spend a bit of money to set it up, make a couple of crappy beers and then it'll sit in the shed gathering dust. I don't drink enough anymore to make it worth it really, prefer quality over quantity these days.

Yeh, it's a pain in the ass, I'm inland as well so there's nowhere between here and Midland that sells anything really worth drinking, that's why I thought I'd give that website a go and see what happens.
Yeh, thought about it a couple of times, I just reckon it would be one of those things where I spend a bit of money to set it up, make a couple of crappy beers and then it'll sit in the shed gathering dust. I don't drink enough anymore to make it worth it really, prefer quality over quantity these days.

Yeah Im the same. What I spend on 6 beers these days others would pick up 2 cartons. I like having beers on tap at home for entertaining and having a few filler beers too. I dont always want to open a big/rare beer and take photos of it and post it online (I run a beer blog) plus brewing is just a pretty fun hobby.

We just need more Sat games so I can do some entertaining and get blokes to fly through the kegs. These Sunday arvo games make it hard to get stuck into a few as you wake up pretty dusty.

Yeah Im the same. What I spend on 6 beers these days others would pick up 2 cartons. I like having beers on tap at home for entertaining and having a few filler beers too. I dont always want to open a big/rare beer and take photos of it and post it online (I run a beer blog) plus brewing is just a pretty fun hobby.

We just need more Sat games so I can do some entertaining and get blokes to fly through the kegs. These Sunday arvo games make it hard to get stuck into a few as you wake up pretty dusty.
A beer blog hey so when I head to cellarbrations today what should I try?

Yeh it can get a bit like that, I much prefer having 2 or 3 decent beers than flying through 10 or 12 average ones and wasting my Sunday trying to recover. I really hate the late Sunday arvo games, limits your options for enjoying the game with mates.
Got a link to your beer blog? Be interested in reading it.

A beer blog hey so when I head to cellarbrations today what should I try?

Beer blog insofar that I post beer reviews, news on new beers and events etc to instagram and facebook. @thecraftbeerbrief is what it's called.

Before I do any recommendations, what styles of beers do you like? I know you like lagers. Anything else you are fond of?

Yeh it can get a bit like that, I much prefer having 2 or 3 decent beers than flying through 10 or 12 average ones and wasting my Sunday trying to recover. I really hate the late Sunday arvo games, limits your options for enjoying the game with mates.
Got a link to your beer blog? Be interested in reading it.

As above mate I run it all through instagram and more recently FB as well. Unfortunately the FB platform is terrible for promotion unless you pay so I typically find instagram is the best way of reaching an audience.

I dont make money from it but breweries have been inclined to give me beers and merch, and I get invited into some events for free.

Beer blog insofar that I post beer reviews, news on new beers and events etc to instagram and facebook. @thecraftbeerbrief is what it's called.

Before I do any recommendations, what styles of beers do you like? I know you like lagers. Anything else you are fond of?

As above mate I run it all through instagram and more recently FB as well. Unfortunately the FB platform is terrible for promotion unless you pay so I typically find instagram is the best way of reaching an audience.

I dont make money from it but breweries have been inclined to give me beers and merch, and I get invited into some events for free.
I like a good wheat beer having fallen in love with hoegaarden whilst living in London.
Otherwise I'm not overly fussy and grab something that's on special.
Tried some different Japanese beers while in Singapore recently,red rice beer for example.going to Japan in a few months so will try as much as I can over there too

I like a good wheat beer having fallen in love with hoegaarden whilst living in London.
Otherwise I'm not overly fussy and grab something that's on special.
Tried some different Japanese beers while in Singapore recently,red rice beer for example.going to Japan in a few months so will try as much as I can over there too

4 Pines hefe is pretty good from memory. If you like stouts you should try theirs as well, its a stellar entry level stout without the bells and whistles. Moondog have a Love tap Lager out and Mash's Freo Dr Lager is good too if you get the fresh stock.

The guys down there will recommend you some stuff to suit your tastes too. Tell them I sent you.

If you get into pale ales and IPAs etc theres a bit I could recommend there as well. The Superstore have 6 taps and a 1L canning machine so you can get whatevers pouring canned to take away. Plus they have cans from prior kegs in a fridge also. The Nail Red Carpet imperial red ale is pretty dope. 9.5% though so itll put hairs on ya chest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 Pines hefe is pretty good from memory. If you like stouts you should try theirs as well, its a stellar entry level stout without the bells and whistles. Moondog have a Love tap Lager out and Mash's Freo Dr Lager is good too if you get the fresh stock.

The guys down there will recommend you some stuff to suit your tastes too. Tell them I sent you.

If you get into pale ales and IPAs etc theres a bit I could recommend there as well. The Superstore have 6 taps and a 1L canning machine so you can get whatevers pouring canned to take away. Plus they have cans from prior kegs in a fridge also. The Nail Red Carpet imperial red ale is pretty dope. 9.5% though so itll put hairs on ya chest
Cheers will have to get down to the store

Cheers will have to get down to the store

Howd you go mate? Wouldve been throwing em back in that 4th quarter!

Had a 2013 Brooklyn Brewery Black Ops while camping last week. Have been ageing it for a few years. Mellowed beautifully but was a little thin for an imperial stout. The complexity of the flavours were still incredible though.

Yet to try this one. Purchased the last bottle of 2015 I could find as a housewarming gift for some mates. I have got 1 of 18 or so Exit Brewing Russion Imperial Stouts. Unintentional typo from the brewer haha. He was working on labels some time after midnight in the lead up to GBW and totally spaced on it.

Howd you go mate? Wouldve been throwing em back in that 4th quarter!

Yet to try this one. Purchased the last bottle of 2015 I could find as a housewarming gift for some mates. I have got 1 of 18 or so Exit Brewing Russion Imperial Stouts. Unintentional typo from the brewer haha. He was working on labels some time after midnight in the lead up to GBW and totally spaced on it.
Gonna head over there today,stuck to the sopporo on Saturday, definitely some tension drinking going on

For the WA lads, Re Store is Leedy is having a 30% of sale. Great opportunity to grab those more expensive beers at a very good price.

Mate went there yesterday and spent over a grand! Bit of a stretch for me with work. Might plug it into the calendar for next year though. Try not to shop for April/May then go in big in June haha. Now I need to find a way to write it off on tax..

Mate went there yesterday and spent over a grand! Bit of a stretch for me with work. Might plug it into the calendar for next year though. Try not to shop for April/May then go in big in June haha. Now I need to find a way to write it off on tax..
Finally got to hami hill cellarbrations. They are getting the lager in tomorrow hopefully, got these to try in the mean time
87365622f08f7d8035533d012e899aca.jpg

Finally got to hami hill cellarbrations. They are getting the lager in tomorrow hopefully, got these to try in the mean time
87365622f08f7d8035533d012e899aca.jpg

That why so cereal is a great pale ale!! Be good to hear your thoughts on the gose too. Probably quite far from what you'd be expecting a beer to be. Nice for a sunny day though.

That why so cereal is a great pale ale!! Be good to hear your thoughts on the gose too. Probably quite far from what you'd be expecting a beer to be. Nice for a sunny day though.
Just had the gose reminds of a beer that I had in Tassie a bit.got a carton of it shipped over,pretty pricey exercise.i really shouldnt buy stuff online when im drunk..Derwent aromatic spelt ale.bit sour but I don't mind that

Just had the gose reminds of a beer that I had in Tassie a bit.got a carton of it shipped over,pretty pricey exercise.i really shouldnt buy stuff online when im drunk..Derwent aromatic spelt ale.bit sour but I don't mind that

Hahaha! We are all guilty of that. Mrs waits until Ive had a few to ask me if she can buy stuff online.

Yeah gose is lightly sour, bit salty. Really unique. I dont know if they have any left but they did get in some melon gose and people were raving about it.

I might pop down there this week to grab a CANimal of their La Sirene Praline. Have heard very good things. I need to build up some stocks for camping in a few weeks too. Cans pack so much better into an esky

Hahaha! We are all guilty of that. Mrs waits until Ive had a few to ask me if she can buy stuff online.

Yeah gose is lightly sour, bit salty. Really unique. I dont know if they have any left but they did get in some melon gose and people were raving about it.

I might pop down there this week to grab a CANimal of their La Sirene Praline. Have heard very good things. I need to build up some stocks for camping in a few weeks too. Cans pack so much better into an esky
I saw some melon gose but it was pretty pricey so gave it a miss.if your ever in tassie give the Derwent spelt ale a go

I love the AV Gose. Have a can of the Briny Melon in the fridge.

DanWCE the Praline is very good. Unfortunately, I bought a bottle of their imperial praline but it was infected. Had to pour it down the sink :(

Any of you lads get your hands on some of the KBS? I bought 3 from the Re Store with their 30% and got each bottle for $12. Couldn't believe it.

Back