BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might get a surprise ros about how successful clubs actually work. Don’t beat yourself to much tho you’re not to know as you haven’t played in September since 92. But you seem to know plenty about a “Loser” tho.

What’s your ladder for this season?

What ever bait you are using blueboy there
Is no need to ever change, catch and release for Ros works everytime

So if AFL Barwon don’t have the balls to hold these clubs accountable.

Then why isn’t the media holding AFL Barwon accountable.

Maybe because it might destroy Liegh’s promotion.
Or the Media is intimidated by him. If this is the case they to are as week as piss.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Your hopeless club pays As much as anyone, AFL Barwon won’t bother running an investigation tho with the hope you get out of the bottom 2 (unlikely).

What’s everyone’s ladder predictions? I’ve heard Torquay have a very good ruckman who will well and truely cover the loss of Hovey.

Have Torquay pick up any others to keep them up there, replaced Darke?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gee, all the hard work last night trying explain myself to ontheouter has been snipped. Oh, and all the other stuff RE: the alleged cap breach too.

Anyway, it’s probably for the best as we can get in legal trouble for posting that type of stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Champ? ?
Really.......

Not bitter at all, something's got you salty though.

You're obviously a grubber, or you are him, because that's the only reason you'd be so defensive......
No to all of the above. I am mates with Corey though and have an issue with keyboard warriors slagging him.
Takes a real hero to hide behind a username and constantly slag a local footballer/ cricketer.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yet, you are doing exactly the same.....
Lol
I'm not the one that has been slagging him off for the last few weeks in here. So I am not doing the same at all.
I was originally pulling Gero up. But you 2 knock yourselves out... rip him all you want.
I have no idea who you both are but my guess is Gero is a Drysdale local. You both probably sit there sinking stubbies watching the local cricket bitching about Corey and the likes but would be to gutless to say anything to him so you jump on a footy forum and attack his character. Weak as **** IMO. Pretty sad to.

Pretty much everything you said. It will all come out in a day or so, but it's different to what you were told. I won't comment about particulars until after the hearing.

Sorry to intrude on the BFL thread Ros but thought you lads would be interested just popped up on Krock footy, I look forward to following all your comments lads:

REIGNING Bellarine Football League premier Torquay has been fined $20,000 and will play under a reduced salary cap of $100,000 and points allocation of 37 in 2018 after being found to have breached of AFL Barwon’s Player Payment Rules.

However, the Tigers will retain their 2017 premiership despite the breach.

Corey date you misso or something mate? He seems to have made an impression on you.
Maybe your just a sour old bloke with an unhealthy obsession with a young kid? Either way it's pretty sad.

I’m not bitter about anything sunshine.
I merely enjoyed seeing a man who should have been suspended score 0. That’s all.

Just cos he’s your mate doesn’t mean you jump up and down over it. Couldn’t give a toss what he does during footy season. He doesn’t play for who I follow so couldn’t care less. Old bloke lol no. Drysdale local lol no.

Sorry to intrude on the BFL thread Ros but thought you lads would be interested just popped up on Krock footy, I look forward to following all your comments lads:

REIGNING Bellarine Football League premier Torquay has been fined $20,000 and will play under a reduced salary cap of $100,000 and points allocation of 37 in 2018 after being found to have breached of AFL Barwon’s Player Payment Rules.

However, the Tigers will retain their 2017 premiership despite the breach.
Thanks Punchy, however it appears no one is allowed to comment about it.. . .

I'm not the one that has been slagging him off for the last few weeks in here. So I am not doing the same at all.
I was originally pulling Gero up. But you 2 knock yourselves out... rip him all you want.
I have no idea who you both are but my guess is Gero is a Drysdale local. You both probably sit there sinking stubbies watching the local cricket bitching about Corey and the likes but would be to gutless to say anything to him so you jump on a footy forum and attack his character. Weak as **** IMO. Pretty sad to.

He might hit me with his cricket bat....
Drysdale??
Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back