Best Player playing ressies in the comp....

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
craig revel for forrest and jordan keast for we. both stars

Ha ha ha! I almost choked on my breakfast. Craig revel alias oz devil is the worst footballer to pull on a jumper in the 150 year history of australian rules football. This bloke should be de registered from all competitions an absolute disgrace

Hilly72

All Australian
Mar 28, 2003
Geelong
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy FC, Birregurra FC
Ha ha ha! I almost choked on my breakfast. Craig revel alias oz devil is the worst footballer to pull on a jumper in the 150 year history of australian rules football. This bloke should be de registered from all competitions an absolute disgrace

As I said earlier at least justify the comments. I have seen some pretty ordinary players in the 2's in the CDFL over the years and most of them would not get a game at Forrest.

Based on current ladder positions Forrest and IB would likely have the best players in the 2's, but I can't really say as I missed the Forrest game and IB was too wet to tell.

fast eddy

Rookie
Apr 10, 2008
western vic
AFL Club
Melbourne
Brad Moloney from Irrewarra Beeac. He could slot into any senior team going in the CDFL even Irrewarra's probably. But doesnt want to play senior footy any more. Now there's a gun

May 29, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Alvie FC
in what year did brad maloney get BOG in a grand final? and who for?
also impressive by melon.. shame john burgman is so far in the lead i dont think it really matters
melon machine is forty times the player burgers Bergman is. Only 14 goals behind. thats only one game that bergman plays poorly and melon kicks his usual bag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boydy 1

Draftee
May 29, 2008
colac
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Otway & Western magpies
Sam Harriot who played for Otway this week kills it in the reserves

bob30

Draftee
Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
get with it gram, year 2000 with alvie when they won the flag

Chris, just remember it was some nobody from the VCFL who judged B Moloney as BOG in the 2000 grand final!! Many at Alvie have strong opinions that the Captain / Coach that day (J Henry) was easily BOG. Brad had a bad habit of running around the back of a bloke who had just marked the ball, calling for a handball !! (cheap stat). When doing so he usually put himself on his wrong foot, thus resulting in a turnover !! To make things worse he did it week after week. These are the small things outside observers dont pick up on. By the way, say g'day to pearl for me?

May 29, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Alvie FC
Chris, just remember it was some nobody from the VCFL who judged B Moloney as BOG in the 2000 grand final!! Many at Alvie have strong opinions that the Captain / Coach that day (J Henry) was easily BOG. Brad had a bad habit of running around the back of a bloke who had just marked the ball, calling for a handball !! (cheap stat). When doing so he usually put himself on his wrong foot, thus resulting in a turnover !! To make things worse he did it week after week. These are the small things outside observers dont pick up on. By the way, say g'day to pearl for me?
if your another weenie....

Mr Magoo74

Rookie
Jun 18, 2008
Ballarat
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Storm
Alvie - Melon
Bayers - March
Birre - King
Imps - Geary
Forrest - Crabbe
Warra - Moloney
Lorne - Balderas
Otway - Harriot
South - Rowarth
Simpson - Twynstra
Eagles - Tickner?

May 29, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Alvie FC
Alvie - Melon
Bayers - March
Birre - King
Imps - Geary
Forrest - Crabbe
Warra - Moloney
Lorne - Balderas
Otway - Harriot
South - Rowarth
Simpson - Twynstra
Eagles - Tickner?
you know far too much about reserves for my liking. Have not haerd of half these names. and that is mr. melon to you

ozdevil1978

Team Captain
Jun 17, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Anakie
u got a report on the reserves this year boom if you seen enough or even hilly? or anyone

CHRIS MCKAY

Draftee
Jun 1, 2008
colac
AFL Club
Hawthorn

who is this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back