BETSTAR CHAMPIONS CUP – The odds are LIVE at www.betstar.com.au.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sports_Support

Sports Support
Dec 30, 2010
Bundoora
AFL Club
Collingwood
After a few days of negotiation, Noble Park President Kevin Wright confirmed Monday that the leadership group felt their club would not be ready for the tournament and did not want to inter-fear with their drive towards a three peat. President Kevin Wright was extremely disappointed with the leadership groups decision after being confirmed starters for almost 2 months but had left the option in the hands of his playing group to decide on their involvement.
After several efforts by the clubs leaders to convince the boys of the benefits the club could gain in sponsorship, recognition and club promotions the club administration could not sway the outcome.

Sports Support has moved quickly to secure a replacement and will be in a position to announce the new representative in the coming days. If anyone has any thoughts on the replacement I’d love to hear from you...

Sports Support wishes Noble Park the very best in their attempts to win three in a row and would gladly extend an invitation to the 2013 carnival if they are successful in pulling off the rear feat.

Stay tuned for details.

Kind Regards

Benjamin Charles
Operations Manager

Re: Noble Park withdraw from BetStar Champions Cup

After a few days of negotiation, Noble Park President Kevin Wright confirmed Monday that the leadership group felt their club would not be ready for the tournament and did not want to inter-fear with their drive towards a three peat. President Kevin Wright was extremely disappointed with the leadership groups decision after being confirmed starters for almost 2 months but had left the option in the hands of his playing group to decide on their involvement.
After several efforts by the clubs leaders to convince the boys of the benefits the club could gain in sponsorship, recognition and club promotions the club administration could not sway the outcome.

Sports Support has moved quickly to secure a replacement and will be in a position to announce the new representative in the coming days. If anyone has any thoughts on the replacement I’d love to hear from you...

Sports Support wishes Noble Park the very best in their attempts to win three in a row and would gladly extend an invitation to the 2013 carnival if they are successful in pulling off the rear feat.

Stay tuned for details.

Kind Regards

Benjamin Charles
Operations Manager

WTF?

Moving quickly on announcing something but asking others to identify the essence of what your announcing.....mmmm, seems strange SS.

Im also surprised by your public forum comments that a club President is extremely disappointed in the collective decision of his clubs leadership group who are looking at the 3-peak effort.

Why have a leadership group then making these decisions?

Also, how can you support a leadership group if you allow others to publicly express your disappointment in their decisions.

Strange,

CC

Re: Noble Park withdraw from BetStar Champions Cup

WTF?

Moving quickly on announcing something but asking others to identify the essence of what your announcing.....mmmm, seems strange SS.

Im also surprised by your public forum comments that a club President is extremely disappointed in the collective decision of his clubs leadership group who are looking at the 3-peak effort.

Why have a leadership group then making these decisions?

Also, how can you support a leadership group if you allow others to publicly express your disappointment in their decisions.

Strange,

CC

Cardio, i thought we'd made friends...?!?

- We called a few clubs to secure a replacement - Scoresby who were runners up in the EFL accepted after they ran it by their team.

- Noble Park accepted in early December but then withdrew Early Feb as their leadership group re-considered and didn't want to hamper their pre-season - We accept that, no problems.

The president was disappointed as he would have liked to have the club playing but left the option open for the players to confirm which he stood by - He would have liked his club to play on the day and have the club promoted via SEN and the several other avenues we use... Also to reward his sponsors.

No cloak and daggers mate - I think you try and dig for problems...?!?

ben@sportssupport.com.au - Be happy to post you out some V.I.P. tickets and we can finally meet - You'll find i have the best of intentions for local footy bud.

Benjamin Charles
Sports Support.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back