7. Mr Pez
8. Albury Lightning
9. Danny's Dragons
10. Jimmys Junk
11. Geelong West Sparrows
12. Team LWP
13. Gut Running
14. Tuttys Tributes

This is meant to be fun, try and keep it semi positive and constructive. feel free to ask questions I did this very quickly and may come back and shuffle the order tonight. Just something fun prior to the season and see how we all faired at the end!

Cheers coaches

Without having a close look at the lists, I'm predicting a Lolern v Rockford grand final. Richcogs and Drew to make up the top 4.

Love that you've avoided downplaying your chances and putting yourself last / second last, i think 4th last would be a good effort for you given the experience that you've lost.

Without having a close look at the lists, I'm predicting a Lolern v Rockford grand final. Richcogs and Drew to make up the top 4.

Love that you've avoided downplaying your chances and putting yourself last / second last, i think 4th last would be a good effort for you given the experience that you've lost.
Yeah I think I put myself down for best case scenario. But look at my midfield in this year..last year I had Taylor Adams and Degoey and Brayshaw. I have brought in Cripps, Tyson, Langford and hopefully a fit crouch which is basically my whole starting midfield haha so we will see, tributes and gutrunning also losing experience I just think I am actually gaining alot also. Was never going to win scores with only walker and stringer anyway! Feel free to post something up later!

1. Rockford
2. Richcogs
3. Drew23
4. Deft touch
5. Loleen bulldogs
6. Tender Warriors
7. Mr Pez
8. Jimmys Junk
9. Albury Lightning
10. Dannys dragons
12. Tuttys tributes
13. Gut Running
14. Team lwp

Rockford's Raiders
Richcogs
Lolern Bulldogs
Drew's Dynamos
Deft Touch
MrPez
Albury Lightning
Danny's Dragons

tenderWARRIORS
G.W Sparrows
Jimmy's Junk
LWP
Gut Running
Tutty's Tributes

Last edited:
I think deft touch is probably as big a chance as most from 2-5 to make top 4 with Ablett back!

Injuries will play a role in what order the top 5 finish in, and the draw of the roster can have a big impact too.
Speaking of which, I play four of last years top five teams twice this year, while Rockford, Deft Touch and Richcogs only play two - Lolern and Drew only play one though, so maybe tweaking the roster in future seasons a bit if possible is the next evolution of this league - as you want to have the roster as fair as possible.

Number of top 5 sides played twice:

4 - Warriors, Gut Running
3 - Dragons, Tributes
2 - Richcogs, Rockford, Deft Touch, Lightning, Junk, LWP
1 - Bulldogs, Dynamos, MrPez, Sparrows

That should affect ladder predictions!
- Gut Running and Tributes in for even longer seasons than first thought. Odds shorten for a bottom two finish.
- MrPez to be the main challenger to the top 5 teams. Might cause an upset in the finals!
- Warriors to miss the finals all together.

Agree it doesn't seem fair that tributes and gut running place them a combined 7 times while drew and Zim play them 2 times!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Rockford
2. Richcogs
3. Drew23
4. Deft touch
5. Loleen bulldogs
6. Tender Warriors
7. Mr Pez
8. Jimmys Junk
9. Albury Lightning
10. Dannys dragons
12. Tuttys tributes
13. Gut Running
14. Team lwp
I knew this would be fun! Drew23 not even rating his grandson all opponent top 8! What a great year by flaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back