T20 BFFCL Round 5: Red Centre Kangaroos vs Blue Mountains Bounders @ Ulu-rena

Remove this Banner Ad

Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 8.31.48 am.png

ROUND 5
RED CENTRE KANGAROOS vs BLUE MOUNTAINS BOUNDERS
@ ULU-RENA

Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 8.32.21 am.png Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 8.32.02 am.png

Welcome to Round 5 of the inaugural BFFCL Big Bash! Coming to you this week is the Red Centre Kangaroos and the Blue Mountains Bounders from the Ulu-rena

LAST WEEK
Against all the odds, the Bounders posted a competitive total of 223 then held their nerve throughout the Bolts innings to secure their first win of the season. Frankston Rover, sportsmaniac89 and big_j posted impressive totals with the bat, while SparkleNarkle played the role of the iceman, taking the wickets of Fizzler and Sab22 in the final over, and keeping the Bolts under the required 15 from 6 balls.

The Kangaroos were off their game last week, while Ant Bear and Cloud_ posted fantastic totals, the rest of the order fell away, and little was given by the Kangaroos bowlers, as the Whales cruised to an easy victory

PLAYERS TO WATCH
The Kangaroos will be looking to their opening batting pair of Ant Bear and Cloud_ to spearhead a competitive score, while Tony Lynn 15 and WFL will be looking to take more wickets this week, the Kangaroos bowlers were dissapointing last week, taking only one wicket for the entire match

The Bounders will need another strong innings with the bat, which will be spearheaded by PeanutButter Pies and sportsmaniac89, while big_j will need to play another vital role if the top order collapses. Despite the strong 56 of 22, expect Frankston Rover to drop back down the order, and join SparkleNarkle in leading the Bounders with the ball

PREDICTION
The Bounders will be full of confidence and feeling as though they are on top of their game following the breakthrough victory, although SarahSmiles team will be tested by the stronger Kangaroos. The Roos should have no worries this week, taking victory by 32 runs

CAPTAINS: TEAM SHEETS DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PM AEDT

Last edited:

Hey akkaps and Ant Bear,
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess this is the battle for the Wooden Spoon then.

Bounders fluked it last week anyway.

C'mon Roos, don't give up, mathematically, we are still a chance to make the top 4.

We're planning on doing a Fitzroy 1916 here at the Bounders, winning both the wooden spoon and premiership in the same season.

I guess this is the battle for the Wooden Spoon then.

Bounders fluked it last week anyway.

C'mon Roos, don't give up, mathematically, we are still a chance to make the top 4.
Beware of a wounded Roo.

I most commonly field at point or cover. I'm also the leading fielder in the lead for this season.
The thing is, I’m a nifty left arm medium pacer that come around the wicket, so the angle I produce is perfect. Or else, I wicketkeep, and I got into this purely because I couldn’t be ****ed running the field.

The thing is, I’m a nifty left arm medium pacer that come around the wicket, so the angle I produce is perfect. Or else, I wicketkeep, and I got into this purely because I couldn’t be ****** running the field.
Because, according to the fielding position set out above, your the only other person to own a set of Keeping Gloves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back