FTA-TV Big Brother 2013 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody interested in seeing Tahan's sister Monisha?

Reminder: Yes, there are more revealing pics out there but BF does not do gratuitous sexual photos or anything revealing so as an exercise in geneology, I've found an appropriate sample.

Monisha.jpg

would have loved to see Justyn punch Tim in the head and expose him for the coward he is. 2 dickheads going at it would have been a perfect fit for the show. the show needs torture and violence, not boring and portrayed as mindblowing antics from Tim. i want to see how Tim would go in real combat

Tell me one thing Tim has done to derserve being punched out?

Anybody interested in seeing Tahan's sister Monisha?

Reminder: Yes, there are more revealing pics out there but BF does not do gratuitous sexual photos or anything revealing so as an exercise in geneology, I've found an appropriate sample.

View attachment 31534

Fair to say Malaysian and Aboriginal is a good mix.

Gorgeous girl, terrible name. Imagine the house with a Mikkkkkaayayayalalayaya, Justyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyn and Moooooooooooooooooooneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesha, ridiculous.

having a stupid name is half the reason some people get on the show

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Show has gone downhill big time, I've lost so much interest it's not funny.

It's turned into a gayfest.

Wheres there's smoke there's fire. like previous posters mentioned, tonights episode seems a little disjointed

If you follow the live feed threads on BBB forums everything has been as reported in there. They both went to Rewards room Thursday night and after that there was no more footage of them, so all they covered up was which one got evicted so people would find out tonight. The rumours were based off nothing sighted on live camera, just some s**t posted by a random on twitter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back