FTA-TV Big Brother 2013 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Stale is the word Big Brother. This is where we are at.
There needs to be a circuit breaker sooner rather than later. Big Brother needs to be a heart breaker and kick Jade out of the house this week. She is a Klingon at the moment and contributing nothing. This would then free up Ed, who the intruder girls both like, and would allow Tim to recommence his chaos.
I'm not sure why Nathan was selected as an intruder. He adds nothing to the house. I think the dog has more entertainment value than Nathan. Maybe those two should be up for eviction together.

So what do you guys think Tully's role will be?? Will she be a housemate again??? Will she be 'ignored'?? (Remember last year when the housmates had to ignore the 'guests' as part of a task). Also who do you think will be evicted?? I was personally leaning towards the Sisters (As they should really GTFO) but since they got that staggering 49% save vote, I'm going to say Jade will be evicted! :)

Sugar Sisters are not that popular. They were up against Tully and Tahan and Ben and Jade's fans voted for them to save them and get Tully out. They will go close this week and I might have tipped them to go but am still wary of Ben's fans having nobody to vote for this week.

Yeah, sometimes I wonder about people's thinking process when they vote. Aren't they watching BB to be entertained??? Why would they care if someone is nice or not, they're not in the house. Nathan is so ******* vanilla it's not even funny.

Exactly- but then I think, "well i didnt vote, I can hardly complain". Lol. But I doubt the posters on here could make up what, 26% of the vote!!!! Just stupid cant believe he got 75%.

So that whole taking a swing at Ed was a rumour???

Anyone know when late night feast is on this week?

Eviction is Wednesday night. I dunno if Feast will be on anymore..

It's ashame, the series had alot of promise but it has really started to drag. Said on the podcast the intruders are a desperate attempt to shake things up, then the only one who has any value gets booted. It seems like the dullest week so far and we have had new intruders and an intruder evicted. I have high hopes for the task this week, has potential to really upset people.

Exactly- but then I think, "well i didnt vote, I can hardly complain". Lol. But I doubt the posters on here could make up what, 26% of the vote!!!! Just stupid cant believe he got 75%.

So that whole taking a swing at Ed was a rumour???

Eviction is Wednesday night. I dunno if Feast will be on anymore..

Yeah the swing at Ed was a rumour. LOL how do people come up with this s**t?? HAHA
Whilst it true that we didn't vote, it's still quite pathetic and sad that the majority of voters wanted that idiot Nathan in the house instead of Justynn, who made the house interesting. Wouldn't be surprised if Sisters and Ben are the last housemates. talk about boring. I think even the people in the control room will start to fall asleep!

'Hot chicks' - false advertising Big Brother. At least I don't find them hot, maybe Madeline (?) but not Boog (?). Both seem boring and I'm still sticking with that Madeline isn't 24 years old. Should have kept Justynn in the house. Very, very boring.

P.S Alex Mavroidakis seems like a tool

Justynn really wasn't all that great. Tried waaay to hard to 'stir the pot' or whatever and ended up simply acting like a douche. Lame bait like "I think all blondes are bimbos" just isn't entertaining, and I've no idea why anyone at all thought he was similar to the cheeky and mischievous Tim, who has made this year's show awesome.

Justynn really wasn't all that great. Tried waaay to hard to 'stir the pot' or whatever and ended up simply acting like a douche. Lame bait like "I think all blondes are bimbos" just isn't entertaining, and I've no idea why anyone at all thought he was similar to the cheeky and mischievous Tim, who has made this year's show awesome.

You are right, but he was still alot more entertaining than Nathan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah the swing at Ed was a rumour. LOL how do people come up with this s**t?? HAHA
Whilst it true that we didn't vote, it's still quite pathetic and sad that the majority of voters wanted that idiot Nathan in the house instead of Justynn, who made the house interesting. Wouldn't be surprised if Sisters and Ben are the last housemates. talk about boring. I think even the people in the control room will start to fall asleep!

Nah, Ben and Tim final two surely. And it will be a close one to call, probably too close. I hope Tim wins tbh, but Ben probably will.

'Hot chicks' - false advertising Big Brother. At least I don't find them hot, maybe Madeline (?) but not Boog (?). Both seem boring and I'm still sticking with that Madeline isn't 24 years old. Should have kept Justynn in the house. Very, very boring.

P.S Alex Mavroidakis seems like a tool

Er.... did anyone else think Boog was a dwarf in the little promo thingy before her reveal?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic or smart ass there, that's what I really thought. :oops:

Er.... did anyone else think Boog was a dwarf in the little promo thingy before her reveal?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic or smart ass there, that's what I really thought. :oops:

She's really, really short, reckon she's like 4'8.

Struggling to walk in massive heels and even then she was basically eye to eye with Mikayla.

Nah, Ben and Tim final two surely. And it will be a close one to call, probably too close. I hope Tim wins tbh, but Ben probably will.

Don't be so sure about that LOL. Remember the sisters got 49% save votes last eviction, so they have a strong following (Which I find really odd).

She's really, really short, reckon she's like 4'8.

Struggling to walk in massive heels and even then she was basically eye to eye with Mikayla.

Those heels were a ****ing dumb choice.. actually think they were wedges.

Learn to walk in them at least before you wear them on national TV, jesus.

Ben and Jades fans on facebook had a campaign to save the Sugar Sisters, the 49% was hugely inflated because of this.

Oh really?? That sucks then. So even though they might not find them interesting, they'll vote for them regardless because their friends of Ben and Jade?? These people that vote really scare me TBH. It's like they're in a cult and the housemate that they like is a god or something! o_O

Oh really?? That sucks then. So even though they might not find them interesting, they'll vote for them regardless because their friends of Ben and Jade?? These people that vote really scare me TBH. It's like they're in a cult and the housemate that they like is a god or something! o_O

Yep, ridiculous.

did lol at the promo.

'will madaline make them legally fondLE'

I would watch that.

Ever since Tully left the show has become very boring. I knew it was going to happen but everyone just couldn't "handle" the crying. It wasn't even that bad toward the end of her stint. So dirty that she got evicted. How are the sugar sisters still in the ******* house!?!?!

Those heels were a ****ing dumb choice.. actually think they were wedges.

Learn to walk in them at least before you wear them on national TV, jesus.

Don't shoot me for my knowlege of womens shoes... :D

Tim's like a little puppy dog, he's still fantastic value, don't ever change

Remove this Banner Ad

Back