FTA-TV Big Brother 2013 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Drew is so much more entertaining without Tully. So glad we can actually hear his voice without it being accompanied by Tully's.

Drew is so much more entertaining without Tully. So glad we can actually hear his voice without it being accompanied by Tully's.
Would rather Tully's voice over Boog's (shittiest nickname ever).

Like nails on a chalkboard.
45 minutes into the episode - Nathan still yet to make himself known. What does he look like again?
We get it.

Half way through the episode - still no sign of the elusive Nathan. Quality housemate.
Even Big Brother finds him too boring to put to air, big facepalm for BB.
If Nathan keeps this "Mr Invisible" strategy up it will backfire on him big time as no one will remember to vote to keep him in.

Jesus that was dull.

Nathan is Mr.Cellophane, Boog has a painful voice, that will grate on me very quickly, Madeline has some serious city miles on that head, if she is 24, i'm a... Well, she looks old. Drew is awesomely bitchy. Anyway BB got crazy boring, will be a tough slog to the end unless something changes drastically.

Even Big Brother finds him too boring to put to air, big facepalm for BB.
If Nathan keeps this "Mr Invisible" strategy up it will backfire on him big time as no one will remember to vote to keep him in.

He didn't feature in the episode. You saw him in background shots. He didn't speak... Big Brother, why choose him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't shoot me for my knowlege of womens shoes... :D

Tim's like a little puppy dog, he's still fantastic value, don't ever change

Lol, I wasnt- just an observation.

As for Madaline, realised she reminds me a bit of my cousin, both in looks and mannerisms. Just chuck a blonde wig on her and that could be my cousin.

. Drew is awesomely bitchy. Anyway BB got crazy boring, will be a tough slog to the end unless something changes drastically.

Hoping the Jade/Ed/Maddy triangle will eventuate. Looks like it will, Jade already nuts by the end of the night.

**** I hate Ed- "oh she's not my dream girl" like how high is that bar he sets?? Also how would he know?? Doesnt even know her. He's boring as bat s**t and while technically he's out of my league, I wouldnt give him a second glance. Cannot stand the guy.

End rant, haha.

Hoping the Jade/Ed/Maddy triangle will eventuate. Looks like it will, Jade already nuts by the end of the night.

**** I hate Ed- "oh she's not my dream girl" like how high is that bar he sets?? Also how would he know?? Doesnt even know her. He's boring as bat s**t and while technically he's out of my league, I wouldnt give him a second glance. Cannot stand the guy.

End rant, haha.

Do we know that Madeline is keen? Unless i missed something she has given no indication she wants anything to do with him.

End rant, haha.

Loved his faux bravado last night.
Ed: "I'm not afraid of anyone in the house".
Well done Ed, you meat-head. Half the house is female - the other half is gay.

It's ashame, the series had alot of promise but it has really started to drag. Said on the podcast the intruders are a desperate attempt to shake things up, then the only one who has any value gets booted. It seems like the dullest week so far and we have had new intruders and an intruder evicted. I have high hopes for the task this week, has potential to really upset people.
This! I have never liked intruders in Big Brother. I just think they muck up the flow of things. Agreed that this week is very dull. Hopefully it will get interesting tomorrow with Tully. Either she's a housemate again or they've given her another task. I'm kind of hoping she's been given a certain task, rather than re-entering the house as a housemate again. It could be really interesting if done right.

Anyone else here about the producers extending the show for a further 2 weeks than planned? Finale was meant to be on the 23rd of October, but apparently that is just an eviction now, and the finale is 2 weeks after that. Makes sense with the intruders coming in this late, and I guess ratings are good.

Yep wanted them to beat Tully now thats done GTFO
I'm not sure why you wanted them to outlast Tully, Tully was 100% way better value than either of those muppets. Mikayla should have gone straight after Sharon, and the Sugar Sisters should have followed a week later. Heck, Rohan was better value than those two.

I really want to know how they cast the housemates?? Thousands upon thousands of people audition yet people like Ed,Matt,Caleb and Sugar Sisters are chosen?? Surly there were people that auditioned that had more personality than the 5 I mentioned!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back