FTA-TV Big Brother 2013 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just joking ;)

And let's hope not Mikayla's suction capped dildo.....

Suction capped dildo. Jesus, how lazy do you have to be??

Yeah definitely would not like to be in her shoes when she goes back to school. I am dreading it enough on Monday facing the music about Geelong. Least I wont have to answer any questions about dildos!!!! :eek:

Wow. Disregard the fact that wishing someone dead is pretty offensive and low, but watching it now, Jade is actually trying to lay the blame onto someone else (Boog). Man the **** up and accept what you said. Same with Mikayla. This is what pisses me off. Yeah, Tahan can be rude and a "mean girl", but she's probably had it the toughest in the house because she's all alone. And you have people like Mikayla, who are leading the charge and bullying and ganging up on her. The worst thing of all, is that she's a high school teacher.

I think she's a primary school teacher??

Actually IS there a Primary school teacher in the house? I might be going crazy, but did I hear Ed mention this once?!?! o_O

Lucy was studying to be one.

I could of sworn that she said that she teaches grade 1 or 2 but maybe I miss heard her! :)

Showed her at the start with Shakespeare books and other heavy English texts. Dunno what year level she teaches though, if VCE or younger levels.

Lucy was studying to be one.

I'll put it down to going crazy, I swear I thought I heard "I am a Primary School teacher" when introducing himself to an intruder the other week.

really? she has nothing about her that screams out "model"...she could barely walk like a lady when she entered the house..

i can see dancer or actor, i agree though, not a model

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Showed her at the start with Shakespeare books and other heavy English texts. Dunno what year level she teaches though, if VCE or younger levels.

I'll put it down to going crazy, I swear I thought I heard "I am a Primary School teacher" when introducing himself to an intruder the other week.
I thought she was one too...just by her demeanor

Big news:
In a world first, one Big Brother Housemate has made a game-changing sacrifice and left the Big Brother House.

The Housemate who has chosen to walk and the subsequent fallout of their decision will be exclusively revealed on Monday at 8.45pm AEDT on Channel 9.

In the meantime, to protect the Housemate's identity, the Official Big Brother Australia LIVE Feed's transmission has been suspended until after Monday's night’s episode where all will be revealed!

#BBAU

Remove this Banner Ad

Back