FTA-TV Big Brother 2013 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

soft**** is an exaggeration.

The way I see it, he's leaving his options open and not guaranteeing anything.

And that's the right way to go. If he says, yeah we'll be together, gets outside and changes his mind. Then he's just leading her on.

he is not engaged in the relationship...she is always kissing him (him at times looking uncomfortable doing so) and showing him affection. he does not reciprocate any affection/emotional signs.

i feel like he is using the relationship as a way of trying to stay in the house. i could well be wrong, have been many times, but it is the way i read it.

he is not engaged in the relationship...she is always kissing him (him at times looking uncomfortable doing so) and showing him affection. he does not reciprocate any affection/emotional signs.

i feel like he is using the relationship as a way of trying to stay in the house. i could well be wrong, have been many times, but it is the way i read it.
either that or in reality he would make a s**t boyfriend

dog shelters are farkin choosy though...my ex and i were looking for a companion for our son and applied to take in dogs and were always denied.

Have you tried dressing up for the occasion?

Zach-Galifianakis-Alan-Yellow-Lab-Hangover-2-T-Shirt1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne have a better chance of winning the flag next year then Jade has being in a relationship with Ed outside the house.

Not once have I seen Ed initiate a kiss or hug, he's playing the sh** out of her thinking it will keep him in the house longer. Jade is just clueless

Yeh Ed is playing her to stay in, and he has to be careful because it's going to destroy Jade, she's said numerous times she'll be waiting for him on the outside and wants him.

They'll never be a couple in the real world, Jade reckons there's no guys like Ed, wrong, there are plenty.

Damn Tully is so hot, if I was Drew I'd have went straight to the bathroom after that.

I was happy just reading this thread logged out, but once I saw this I had to log in and like it. She is the best thing since sliced bread. Well played Drew, well played.

Boogs is to Big Brother what Sumich is to AFL. Both are great people, but neither has the ability to talk! Her voice is really her downfall.

just watching the recap of the convo just before Tully comes back in.

I am so similar to Drew in a lot of ways it's not even funny.

If i was Drew as soon as I unfroze i would have just walked straight into the pool fully clothed...jeepers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back