TAR Bigfooty Bulls 2007 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty Bulls 128 defeated Adelaide 105

In a high-scoring affair at AAMI Stadium the Bigfooty Bulls have managed to come out on top of a resilient Adelaide team. In the forwardline Myki Addo has tried to make a push for a permanent spot at full forward with 5 goals. Pocket rocket Dean Woullhakis booted 4 of his own. In the middle TJ Mcsmith and Jake Taylor were solid with 30 and 25 disposals respectively.

In terrible news for the Bulls, quick and skilled half back flanker, Yani Kavkigiannis clutched his ankle after landing awkwardly in a marking contest. The doctors don't have much news but they expect the worst.

nabcupsemifinalstats.png

Open image in new tab to zoom.

Best game to date, 18 touches and a couple of goals, looking strong for pre season GF.

Bugger mate. That sucks. Ankle's are horrible.

On a happier note, 30 disposals (12 of which were contested), 9 clearances, 5 marks and 115 minutes of game time is a brilliant game for me.

I haven't been on for a while because of holidays but I'm back.

Happy with my performance so far, didn't concede a goal in my first two games, although against the Doggies my players stats did mysteriously disappear from the stats sheet.:D and when shifted to the HBF I recorded 21 possessions!

Been a while since I last posted, good to see Addo getting the goals at FF and nice to see 3 wins from 3 starts :) Go Bulls!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back