Online racial trolling & BigFooty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Plenty of people were booing him before, then Goodes and the AFL said all those people who were booing him for Footy-related reasons were scumbag racists, and they were not allowed to boo Goodes anymore.

This upset a lot of people, and caused even more people to boo Goodes in protest. Protesting their right to boo whoever they want and to protest supporters being labelled racist for booing a player.

Cute.

I suppose by defintion you are. Do I think you're a bad person, not at all. I would have thought that generally the people who would be considered racist under that definition would believe that their race is superior, based on little evidence.

Personally I dont think any race is overall superior, there are individuals in all races that are superior to the norm, and lots that arent. Unless your treating whites in an inferior way then I wouldnt classify you as racist.

Honestly the issue for me is the constant classification of people based on the color of thier skin, its divisive and toxic in my opinion and until we can move past it and judge people on their actions we won't progress anywhere IMO.

There is evidence though that negro's, red indians and aboriginals are genetically superior. In a general sense at least. Whites are generally inferior, blunt reality - not a tool to use for a superiority complex.

Same as male humans are by and large physically superior to female humans. That's just blunt reality - not a tool to use for a superiority complex. Suppose that would make a sexist then.

All of that has zero to do skin colour or 'race' from my point of view, I can't speak for others though and yes there are some who have a sinister intent where they do 'class' people by their skin colour. That is abhorrent and I believe these sorts of people who truly do have a dislike for other 'races' are a minority.

The problem I have is broad brushing of a collective race, that is made worse by msm because it's sensationalised.

There is evidence though that negro's, red indians and aboriginals are genetically superior. In a general sense at least. Whites are generally inferior, blunt reality - not a tool to use for a superiority complex.

Same as male humans are by and large physically superior to female humans. That's just blunt reality - not a tool to use for a superiority complex. Suppose that would make a sexist then.

All of that has zero to do skin colour or 'race' from my point of view, I can't speak for others though and yes there are some who have a sinister intent where they do 'class' people by their skin colour. That is abhorrent and I believe these sorts of people who truly do have a dislike for other 'races' are a minority.

The problem I have is broad brushing of a collective race, that is made worse by msm because it's sensationalised.

Lol.

Can you post some proof of this genetic superiority?

Kappa

I'm not the one re-writing history, that would be you.

Plenty of people booing him before? Righto, how very wrong. If he was booed before it was not more than any other player. Stands up for himself, and suddenly it goes into overdrive.

Protest booing, lmao. Right ok. Because they didn't like being called racist, well maybe they shouldn't have been taking part in a racist act then hey?

Goodes going in hard and maybe a bit dirty for many seasons, maybe a bit of booing.

Goodes stands up for himself, which anglo australia doesn't like Aboriginal people doing, and gets mega booed.

But nah it was for footy reasons, righto morons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merkel is a disgrace.

To allow 2 million unvetted North Africans into Europe, without asking the rest of Europe! was a humanitarian nightmare and a destabilizing catastrophy! There may not have been a Brexit if it was not for this absurd policy by her. The rest of Europe pays for the Germans trying to address their post war guilt. Crime rates escalated dramatically after this event and many many European women have been molested and raped. New Years Eve in Cologne Germany 2015 had 170 women assaulted and/or robbed in the very same town square at the same moment in time, including 2 rapes, by gangs of North African Muslim men. It is a fact, look it up and while you are at it look up reports and studies on the dramatic increase in crime in Europe since 2015.
Have some compassion!! Crime rates did rise in Germany but have since dropped by almost the same percentage. All migrants have trouble when they first arrive to the host nation as we experience here in Australia but as we have seen with the Sudanese community, they soon add their distinctiveness to the country and years after that strengthen the nation. Of course, the alternative was to leave them stranded at the border and let a rudderless Europe deal with the humanitarian crisis. As for the molestation and rape, do we not let immigrants in because they will come in and rape our women and drive up the crime rate to levels so high that it ruins our society? That has not been the case. Crime does go up but those people are treated well and they become proud and productive Germans.

I will ask you. What should she have done. Not take them in, let other nations such as Hungary and Austria do their part who do not have the financial muscle to absorb the influx. How do you propose to vet those north Africans. In mass migration centers, perhaps on an island in the Mediterranean? As many as 20,000 people died in the Adriatic sea alone, they fled because they were trapped and scared. But hey, Germany says no, then they just had to go back to where they came from..Is that what you are proposing?

Kappa

Plenty of people booing him before? Righto, how very wrong. If he was booed before it was not more than any other player. Stands up for himself, and suddenly it goes into overdrive.

Protest booing, lmao. Right ok. Because they didn't like being called racist, well maybe they shouldn't have been taking part in a racist act then hey?

So booing people is racist if they're a minority? Brilliant.

Plenty of people were booing him before, then Goodes and the AFL said all those people who were booing him for Footy-related reasons were scumbag racists, and they were not allowed to boo Goodes anymore.

This upset a lot of people, and caused even more people to boo Goodes in protest. Protesting their right to boo whoever they want and to protest supporters being labelled racist for booing a player.

except this didn't happen and I'd like you to find some evidence to support your claim prior to the West Coast game when it finally hit the tipping point.

for example, here's adam goodes in may 2015, when the booing had been going on for ages at that point and a member of the media has asked him a question about it

Sydney great Adam Goodes says he is "incredibly disappointed" he gets booed in Melbourne and has no idea why it happens.

Dual Brownlow medallist Goodes was booed by some spectators in the MCG crowd whenever he touched the ball in Sydney's match against Hawthorn last Saturday.

"It doesn't affect me whilst I'm playing, but it affects my family, my partner and friends who are at the game and they are just trying to understand why," said Goodes at the launch of the AFL indigenous round in Sydney on Tuesday.

"I don't know why. You'd have to go around and ask all those Hawthorn supporters, the people who come to the ground, what their problem is with me.

Sure sounds like a guy going out of his way to do exactly the opposite of your claim. And indeed, the fact that they didn't sooner point out what was bleeding obvious is Kieren Jack's biggest regret during this time

"We didn't do enough for Goodsey," said Jack on the podcast.

"What the AFL were trying to do to make it stop, they were like let's not give this any air, don't talk about, let's hope that it dies down and in hindsight it was the absolutely wrong thing to do. It doesn't work, it actually got louder.

Indeed, even after the tipping point, Gillon McLachlan was still doing his best to not say anything remotely related to race

We can’t tell our supporters how to behave,” McLachlan said. “History says they are the best in the world … Despite their perspective [I’m hopeful] they’ll look to the heart of the issue and they’ll decide what’s appropriate or not … And in the end, it is about respecting the feelings of Goodes.”

your claim is not supported by any of the actions of the people involved to the best of my knowledge, so if you can find some quotes from the AFL CEO, Sydney CEO, Adam Goodes, etc etc, it'd be a really interesting development

Last edited:
Don’t tell her that.
She will go straight to the manager

9e5726e18abf7115b9ed8b6d1dc13035.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Well I must be racist then:

" the belief that some races of people are better than others "

I believe that negro, red indian and indigenous Australians are genetically superior than Caucasians. Not every single example but by and large I think they are.

So I'm racist, even though my intent is not to offend. Does make me a bad person? And by extension are some examples of racism like this one for example make people bad?

If the answer is yes then that is simplistic thinking.

And you can bet your bottom dollar that someone somewhere will take offence to my belief, usually a group that aren't the example of my belief by the way. The types who feel it their duty to take offence on behalf of others.
Are you? The definition provided was: the unfair treatment of people who belong to a different race; violent behaviour towards them" AND " the belief that some races of people are better than others. The combined elements of this definition is what racism is. I highlighted the AND because it isn't OR.
I believe that negro, red indian and indigenous Australians are genetically superior than Caucasians. Not every single example but by and large I think they are.
Does that translate the same as: the belief that some races of people are better than others? Sorry, I think not. A racist embraces and perpetuates ALL the elements of this definition. Your (own) status as racist is denied/cancelled.

Are you? The definition provided was: the unfair treatment of people who belong to a different race; violent behaviour towards them" AND " the belief that some races of people are better than others. The combined elements of this definition is what racism is. I highlighted the AND because it isn't OR.
Does that translate the same as: the belief that some races of people are better than others? Sorry, I think not. A racist embraces and perpetuates ALL the elements of this definition. Your (own) status as racist is denied/cancelled.

Fair enough, not everyone will agree with you though. Purely because of my belief that some are physically superior than others would make me a racist in the mind of those who differ in opinion to you.

Even though you've given the definition (I assume it would be the same as the dictionary), some will argue til their blue in the face that I am a racist (I personally don't believe so). Probably because those sorts of people view facts with emotion and cannot accept that fact sometimes disagrees with their emotions.

Fair enough, not everyone will agree with you though. Purely because of my belief that some are physically superior than others would make me a racist in the mind of those who differ in opinion to you.

Even though you've given the definition (I assume it would be the same as the dictionary), some will argue til their blue in the face that I am a racist (I personally don't believe so). Probably because those sorts of people view facts with emotion and cannot accept that fact sometimes disagrees with their emotions.
It was the exact definition you responded to. And your comments here are too true. I quite sure we have not changed anyone's racist views. But you can't stop hoping people change and accept that fact sometimes disagrees with their emotions. I have accepted that. Our interaction on this thread has been very cordial (can be subject to change on other threads). The fact that I was in agreeance with a dirty, rotten Colliewobbles supporter has had my emotions at boiling point. But facts are facts and to respond honestly to your comments I suppressed my emotions. Eventually boiling emotions have to be appeased - hence the you dirty, rotten Pies supporter. Cheers. Go Blues!

The reason the discussion seems to be difficult, is because few want to have the discussion.
Rational debate has taken a back-seat to screaming, forcing views down peoples throats and being asked to repent.
The threat of being called a racist is a powerful one. It's shut down a lot of 'real' reporting in favour of virtue-signalling.

Probably a discussion for the SRP board, but it seems to me that you have a handle on issues and are capable of discussing them from many angles.
Truths should not be repressed for agenda, but.....

It does make for a difficult discussion because words alone don't change much at all and actions have to be accounted for.
Saying stuff is one thing. Doing them is a completely different one.
I think shaming is a tactic used with most social change. The arguments in here are a little heated but not over the top considering the topic. Screaming occurs even with footy discussions. Just put Port Adelaide supporters in a room with Crow supporters.
The propogators of racism usually hide behind right wing views and are rarely overtly racist. The fact that this topic exists right now is astonishing and a testament to a poster's desire for social change.

That's why the SRP board makes for the better forum for considered discourse.
There are so many topics embraced in this current world situation of bringing racism to life, that we can have ten different threads and it still wouldn't be enough.

What I don't like is for all the parroting of slogans by some, to seemingly show themselves as good people. It doesn't work that way.
You will be found about when your actions don't live up to your words. There are too many posers that can't back their views with facts.
[/QUOTE]
I agree with you but at least people are have the discussion.

So booing people is racist if they're a minority? Brilliant.

It is racist if you're booing an Aboriginal man because he is an Aboriginal man, yes.

Anglo Australia wants Aboriginal people to be unseen and unheard and if they have to be seen it is generally only desired to be on the footy field. Anglo Australia finds thinking about Aboriginal people uncomfortable because of all the massacres, slavery, wage theft, discrimination, stolen children, forced relocation, destruction of language and culture, inequity etc etc etc. When Anglo Australia thinks about living on stolen land, in stolen countries, having benefited from stolen labour, it makes it really hard to pretend that Aussies are easy going, friendly people.

Kappa

Only a sith deals in absolutes. You should consider perspectives other than your own before instantly writing them off. It will make you more dynamic as a person.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back